Thread: State of Michigan auctions on line

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

FYI,below is the link to state auctions on line. They sell most anything and it varies daily. I heard a rumor that they may be selling handguns in the near future. Some things are state surplus and some things are confiscations. Buyer beware and be sure to check out where the item is as you have to go pick it up.

http://my.bidcorp.com/mibid/index.asp
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I was able to find this site over the weekend. They currently have a couple of shotguns and at least one rifle listed. I hope they will include pistols as you mentioned they might.

Farmington,Port Huron,Waterford MICHIGAN, , USA

Post imported post

Police "crime guns" are my fav. I had 2 boxes full from a PD. $100 a box. Had older revolvers mostly. With case number still tied to the grip. And tape or red stain on them!:shock:

This is what they should be doing doing! Take illegal gun or turned in guns and make money to fund the Police and help MI. As MI is bankrupt. And soon has to change there bond stat to "junk". There is the lawsuit to lower PD pay and cut jobs. And Pontiachad 150+ police down to 67 or so.

I willbe looking into this as I would buy up surplus in very large amounts if it was available at a marketable price.

Great find.:celebrate