• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State of Michigan auctions on line

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

FYI,below is the link to state auctions on line. They sell most anything and it varies daily. I heard a rumor that they may be selling handguns in the near future. Some things are state surplus and some things are confiscations. Buyer beware and be sure to check out where the item is as you have to go pick it up.

http://my.bidcorp.com/mibid/index.asp

Hcidem

imported post

I was able to find this site over the weekend. They currently have a couple of shotguns and at least one rifle listed. I hope they will include pistols as you mentioned they might.

M16a2

Farmington,Port Huron,Waterford MICHIGAN, , USA
imported post

Police "crime guns" are my fav. I had 2 boxes full from a PD. $100 a box. Had older revolvers mostly. With case number still tied to the grip. And tape or red stain on them!:shock:

This is what they should be doing doing! Take illegal gun or turned in guns and make money to fund the Police and help MI. As MI is bankrupt. And soon has to change there bond stat to "junk". There is the lawsuit to lower PD pay and cut jobs. And Pontiachad 150+ police down to 67 or so.

I willbe looking into this as I would buy up surplus in very large amounts if it was available at a marketable price.

Great find.:celebrate