Thread: Las Cruces area Meet 'n' Greet

Post imported post

Hi folks, what about a Las Cruces get together of gun owners/OCers

Any one like the idea?

Thanks

Post imported post

when
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Post imported post

I was just trolling to see if anyone on the board might be interested. Don't have any dates in mind, but don't see any reason that it can't be in the next 2 weeks. Maybe like a Saturday morning for breakfast at some gun friendly place.

Post imported post

oh ok. i'm driving to arizona from florida and i'll be passing through las cruces on i10 sometime next week. not sure which day.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post imported post

Just keep watch here and if something gets off the ground maybe we will all be able to meet someone of like mind from another part of the country.

Post imported post

Go down i40 and get a great steak at the "Big Texan" in amorillo.
    You don't want to take 10 through texas unless you realy like to watch
    the border and run up your milage.
    I miss the mountains of NM, saw my first tornado in the pass outside las cruses.
    It hit the pass, sucked back into the cloud, then dropped back down on other side.

And remember Tx is a no-OC state still. But Foloridian should be used to that as well.

Post imported post

yeah- i can't pass through amarillo as i am going to yuma, az.

Post imported post

If I'm free, I would love to meet for a short bit. I was tied up the last 2 Saturdays getting my Concealed Carry Permit...now I just need to send in my paperwork so I have options (concealed or open)...and I'll be able to carry in place like Walmart and Albertsons

Post imported post

jhow1nm2 wrote:
    If I'm free, I would love to meet for a short bit. I was tied up the last 2 Saturdays getting my Concealed Carry Permit...now I just need to send in my paperwork so I have options (concealed or open)...and I'll be able to carry in place like Walmart and Albertsons
    That would be great. Hope the paperwork goes through fast.

john

Post imported post

Hey, folks. Talked with a restaurant owner today after I had lunch and asked if he would be okay with having a group of OC'ers in his establishment for a breakfast get-together and he said he would not have any problem at all.

Sarah's Place on Solano.