• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Las Cruces area Meet 'n' Greet

NMGunIt

imported post

I was just trolling to see if anyone on the board might be interested. Don't have any dates in mind, but don't see any reason that it can't be in the next 2 weeks. Maybe like a Saturday morning for breakfast at some gun friendly place.

hammer6

imported post

oh ok. i'm driving to arizona from florida and i'll be passing through las cruces on i10 sometime next week. not sure which day.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Go down i40 and get a great steak at the "Big Texan" in amorillo.
You don't want to take 10 through texas unless you realy like to watch
the border and run up your milage.
I miss the mountains of NM, saw my first tornado in the pass outside las cruses.
It hit the pass, sucked back into the cloud, then dropped back down on other side.

And remember Tx is a no-OC state still. But Foloridian should be used to that as well.

hammer6

imported post

yeah- i can't pass through amarillo as i am going to yuma, az.

jhow1nm2

imported post

If I'm free, I would love to meet for a short bit. I was tied up the last 2 Saturdays getting my Concealed Carry Permit...now I just need to send in my paperwork so I have options (concealed or open)...and I'll be able to carry in place like Walmart and Albertsons

NMGunIt

imported post

jhow1nm2 wrote:
If I'm free, I would love to meet for a short bit. I was tied up the last 2 Saturdays getting my Concealed Carry Permit...now I just need to send in my paperwork so I have options (concealed or open)...and I'll be able to carry in place like Walmart and Albertsons
That would be great. Hope the paperwork goes through fast.

john

NMGunIt

imported post

Hey, folks. Talked with a restaurant owner today after I had lunch and asked if he would be okay with having a group of OC'ers in his establishment for a breakfast get-together and he said he would not have any problem at all.

Sarah's Place on Solano.