• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just On 3 TV NEWS

curtm1911

imported post

Time NOW 2108hrs.

Just on Channel 3 TV. Segment about how 90% ? of the guns used by the Drug Lords in Mexico Come From the U.S., Will the new President do Anything About It? Any body care to reply..............

r6-rider

imported post

yea its always been like that. if you think about how the market works it makes sense

mexico needs guns, america has plenty

america needs drugs, mexico imports/makes plenty

its all about whos willing to pay top dollar for your product

ETA - actually that trade helps both sides. when gun runners give mexico our "crazy high powered super weapons" and they take out our border patrol, theres no one there to stop them from walking right across the border with the drugs... thus continuing the cycle

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Yeah... SECURE the border... both ways. That full auto stuff isn't comin' from the states tho. I'd be lookin' at Cuba 'n parts of S. America. The 'War on Drugs' was a total failure... y'know? In a war... any war... you have to make it so dangerous... and so possibly lethal for the enemy that they can't move w/o gettin' whacked. That didn't happen... 'n won't. They have their 'Rights'... (HA!)

This is just another anti-gun ploy... 'n that's ALL it is.

r6-rider

imported post

Yea the border is defiantly a complicated situation. Especially after those 2 BP agents were arrested for doing there job, now everyone down there has to think twice about pulling the trigger.

IMO, i see it as a foreign invasion and a potential risk to our country, which should be treated as a hostile threat. Unfortunately because so many families are among the smugglers it makes it hard to differentiate. But like you said its a war, i would be just fine with a "shoot on sight" policy with a reasonable cause. Kinda like if you would sneak into a military base, chances are your not there to do any good so you are viewed as a threat and will most likely get taken down.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Seems to me, since the news is admittting they are all armed with assault weapons, it
is a justifiable self defense shoot on site situation.

usdm419

imported post

curtm1911 wrote:
Time NOW 2108hrs.

Just on Channel 3 TV. Segment about how 90% ? of the guns used by the Drug Lords in Mexico Come From the U.S., Will the new President do Anything About It? Any body care to reply..............
Does it mention that 100% of the guns used in U.S. crime come from the U.S.? I'm scared to see what the new President THINKS is going to solve that issue.

ca2az96

imported post

Hiredgun30 wrote:
we get their criminals, they get our guns....

Well, being the reasonable Man the voices tell me I am, I propose a deal...

We'll trade them their Criminal Aliens back for our Guns. Then, everyone wins!

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Recovering Californian wrote:
Hiredgun30 wrote:
we get their criminals, they get our guns....

Well, being the reasonable Man the voices tell me I am, I propose a deal...

We'll trade them their Criminal Aliens back for our Guns. Then, everyone wins!

Criminal Aliens? I like that... I like that better then "Illegal Aliens". Illegal is 'Criminal' is it not? As for 'Aliens'... how 'bout 'Invaders'? Criminal Invaders...

'Makes me wonder what snivlin' wimp leftoidcame up with 'Undocumented Immigrants'?

ca2az96

imported post

Maybe if I decide to CC w/o a permit, and get caught, I should tell the LEO that I am an "Undocumented CC Worker". Or perhaps if I decide to pay no taxes, I'll be an "Undocumented Income Earner". :celebrate