• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Raleigh Gun Show

apcci2

imported post

Just info for anyone attending this weekend's show. It will be crowded, but some of the main dealers, (Ed's Gun Shop) won't be there. Ed is on his way to SHOT Show.

mrmagooo13

imported post

I'll probably stop by if for no other reason than to get some of my closer friends interested in gun ownership and practicing their rights. I'm sure it'll be a mad house, but we shall see...

apcci2

imported post

It was bad. I think it took most people about an hour through the line to get in. And yes, once you got inside, everything was way overpriced. But there was a lot to see.

mrmagooo13

imported post

I chose to go to the range on Saturday and stopped in at the show around 11am on Sunday. Sunday wasn't too bad. Yes, it was all overpriced but I didn't have to wait terribly long to get in. According to the guys over at Fuquay Gun&Gold, who I usually do most of my business with, there was a 25 ft. line waiting to do paperwork at their table all day on Saturday. Glad I avoided it...

apcci2

imported post

There was a few dealer's tables, including Fuquay and Village Pawn that were lined up deep waiting to do paperwork. It was a long wait for those making purchases. Most of us did well selling, even ones like me that were not price gouging.