• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Want to trade?

Cougar125

imported post

Just like the description says.

My Ruger is roughly 6 months old. Has had roughly 500 rounds through it since new.

Comes with 2 8rd magazines, 1 Uncle Mike's Sidekick size 5 holster, Hogue grip, factory hard case, action padlock w/2 keys, and original factory paperwork in box. Could throw some cash in too.

I'm on Whidbey Island, but will drive for a good trade.

EDIT: I GOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, AND LIKE I PREDICTED BELOW, I'LL HAVE IT BY NEXT SATURDAY!! MAYBE EVEN AS EARLY AS SUNDAY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Cougar125

imported post

Yeah, saw that one. Hope he has it after taxes get here...W2 comes out next friday so I should have my taxes back by 2/1/09.

Cougar125

imported post

Just wait...I have a line on a XD Compact right now...if the guy works with me, I'll have it by next Saturday.

Cougar125

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
Hey - Wal Mart has that snack bar area just inside the door! Oh, man.... let's do our next OC get together there!
Sounds good. How about next Saturday? I'll have the new pistol!!