• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone need some Sigg P226 stuff?

Spectre

imported post

I'm selling some stuff that I bought for when I planned on getting a Sig P226, but I fell into the beretta crowd instead.

Blackhawk Serpa Carbon Fiber: $30

Blackhawk Serpa Thigh Rig Coyote Tan: $50

5 15 round factory magazines: $25 each

3 20 round factory magazines: $$50 each

or take the whole lot for $300

The holsters will also work with P220, P228, and P229 if I remember correctly. The mags should also work with those models as well (P220 excluded), and I do know that the mags will hold and feed .40 cal rounds.

I will also throw in anything else I might have forgot about if you grab the whole package.