Thread: TrueLobby

Federal Way, Washington, USA

Post imported post

This looks like a great tool. There's great grassroots work being done here. But as has been pointed out, the state legislature is going is going to require our attention. Check it out; I'm just starting to find some of the features available. In addition to lobbying your Senator and Rep's, you can communicate with other members, create groups, find and track bills based on keywords.

Kent, Washington, USA

Post imported post

What a cool website!! This can be so helpful for us. I registered on there and found out what Legislative dist. I'm in; I had no idea. We should start a group or 2 there. Maybe a general gun-rights group and then an OC group.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Poulsbo, Kitsap County, Washington, USA

Post imported post

I think that a 2A group would be in order... I would be willing to start and manage the group, unless we have someone else that might be better suited for the position...

I am registered and tracking applicable bills...