• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denied a Purchase Permit!

conservative85

imported post

Today while delivering to one of my customers, I handed out a MOC pamphlet to a guy who said he was denied a purchase permit. Supposidly by a police Sgt. in Lake Orion. I asked for the reason the Sgt. gave him, and he replied for irresposible behavior/firing a gun inside city limits.

Story goes that this guy recieved an electric trigger mechanisim for a paint ball gun, and wanted to try it out. So at a vacant plot of land in the city limits he was firing this Paint Marker(tech. name) when police showed up guns drawn. After all was said and done the police let him go with a warning. When he tried to get a purchase permit the Sgt. refused and told him he could appeal his decission to the chief.

I asked this guy to visit our site, and sign up. He wants to buy a pistol for his home, and to maybe carry, but has lost 100.00 dollar deposit at a gun store because he was refused his purchase permit. So now he is leary of trying anything.

I told him he may find some good information here.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

conservative85 wrote:
Today while delivering to one of my customers, I handed out a MOC pamphlet to a guy who said he was denied a purchase permit. Supposidly by a police Sgt. in Lake Orion. I asked for the reason the Sgt. gave him, and he replied for irresposible behavior/firing a gun inside city limits.

Story goes that this guy recieved an electric trigger mechanisim for a paint ball gun, and wanted to try it out. So at a vacant plot of land in the city limits he was firing this Paint Marker(tech. name) when police showed up guns drawn. After all was said and done the police let him go with a warning. When he tried to get a purchase permit the Sgt. refused and told him he could appeal his decission to the chief.

I asked this guy to visit our site, and sign up. He wants to buy a pistol for his home, and to maybe carry, but has lost 100.00 dollar deposit at a gun store because he was refused his purchase permit. So now he is leary of trying anything.

I told him he may find some good information here.
I suggest he call this attorney. He has a free consultation with a phone call and likes to take on these kind of challenges. He works a lot with CPL/perchase denials and this one sounds like a piece of cake with a letter. Be sure to your contact to mention to the attorney that we (MOC)referred him.

Jim Simmons
Law Offices of James T. Simmons, P.C.
45700 Village Boulevard
Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315
(586) 566-1900
(586) 532-4110 fax
jtsimmons@jtsimmons.com