• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marlin 44 Mag / Iver Johnson "cadet"

Trigger Dr

imported post

Both guns are in at least 98% condition. the Cadet revolver is 38 S&W. I will be at the WAC gun show on Sunday just walking around carrying both of them and a 98 Mauser. The Mauser is NOT for sale.

44 mg $425.00

Iver Johnson "Cadet" $50. ( blue books at $90 -95)

Look for the old man with white cowboy hat and SW design leather jacket with sheep skin collar

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Both guns are in at least 98% condition. the Cadet revolver is 38 S&W. I will be at the WAC gun show on Sunday just walking around carrying both of them and a 98 Mauser. The Mauser is NOT for sale.

44 mg $425.00

Iver Johnson "Cadet" $50. ( blue books at $90 -95)

Look for the old man with white cowboy hat and SW design leather jacket with sheep skin collar
Hey Doc, I'll spare ya the trouble of lugging that Cadet around to the show tomorrow.

If you don't mind waiting a week or two for me to get up to your neck of the woods with the money... Or if there is a place we can meet up?

Trigger Dr

imported post

Steve,

Not a problem. This revolver looks like it has set in a dresser drawer for the past 30 years. No rust,no scratches just pristine condition.
Might be able to meet up on a friday and/or weekend. pick a spot.

Jim

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Steve,

Not a problem. This revolver looks like it has set in a dresser drawer for the past 30 years. No rust,no scratches just pristine condition.
Might be able to meet up on a friday and/or weekend. pick a spot.

Jim
Friday or weekends no good unless you happen to be in or around Oly, as I work those days. I don't mind coming up to get it though. Will be as I said though, a week or two. Plus I have to wait to at least get paid next week before I can buy it.

Do you have any ammo for it I could buy as well? .38 S&W is not exactly cheap.

Trigger Dr

imported post

No ammo, at $50.00 +/- a box that is why I am selling it.

just let me know when you will be in the area. check your PM