• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

tidewater area dinner?

usaf0906

imported post

not sure who all would be interested in a sunday or a monday evening OC dinner somewhere.. but i figured i would throw the idea out there... reply with which day you prefer and a location that is gun friendly and has good food..

Bubba Ron

imported post

cbackous wrote:
not sure who all would be interested in a sunday or a monday evening OC dinner somewhere.. but i figured i would throw the idea out there... reply with which day you prefer and a location that is gun friendly and has good food..
We have been doing these in Tidewater for a long time now (since June 2006) please don't ask any restaurants if they are "gun friendly" just show up and find out - the most they can do is ask you to leave. We have never been denied service at any restaurant in the Tidewater area, we usually do dining outs twice a month and have between 15 to 20 people with us each time. Mid-week dining outs usually have the largest turnouts, you'll find it easier to just list a restaurant, date and time in your initial post and if folks can show up they will. When you ask for everyone's opinion - that's just what you'll get - all different places and times. One more thing, there should already be a topic for "Tidewater January OC Dining" (or something like that) it keeps everyone from searching through all the topics to find the local dining outs. Hope this helps....belated welcome to OCDO!!!