• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fund Raiser to Support Theseus and another gun case

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alhambra gathering being planned here

This is going to be a fundraising dinner for some CalGuns members including myself. There is some talk of turning it into an OC dinner as well.

All are invited.

Although I advise any Californian to join CalGuns and answer there, if you are not a member of CalGuns also post here and I will update Black Water Ops.

Diner on Main is offering 25% of the take to the legal defense fund of Theseus and Don Anderson.

Theseus is being charged with the violation of 626.9(b)

Don Anderson is facing a flash hider charge. This one is especially bad because he was turned in by someone he sold a gun to whom later added the flash hider and when caught said that Don had sold it to him that way.

Theseus (myself) has pledged that any donations made will first go to Bruce for my defense. Any funds remaining will first reimburse my actual cash paid out in defense and the remainder donated to CalGuns Foundation.

There is some talk of turning it into an OC dinner. There is a school in proximity, so if you do plan to OC then make sure you bring a secured locked case and not take it out until you are on the private property of the diner.

PM me with any questions.

cato2

imported post

Bump for those who can make it in the LA area this Jan 29th.

Good luck and let's support our open carriers!

D53

imported post

Theseus, (sorry I dont know your real name)

I would like to donate some money to your cause, I unfortunally dont have a job and am disabled on the last page there are pics (see thread here http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=140787)

But all in all, lately I have made some impulse buys that I really can't afford and if the wife ever finds out, she would be pist. But thinking about it now I would much rather have donated that moeny to your cause. I would also like to come down to Socal and help out in person, but with no money and a seriously jacked up stomach problem ( i dont know how I survived in the army with it) I just wont be able to come down.

So I will make you this promise, everything I sell on all the forums I am on and on Craigslist, I will donate half of it to you. i can send it via a check or paypal (discreet or whatever works) I might even be able to come up with extra money here and there. I truelly, no bullsh*t, wish I could help you more, but I am in a tight spot myself.

Please pm or email me your paypal address and what you might need money wise (if there is a specific amount due by a certain time for court fees) and even after that I will be willing to donate money to help you recover from this incident. Just let me know what I can do.

Chris Buendia

airbornegrunt53@yahoo.com

pm me if you would like my phone number, I will gladly talk over the phone or any other means to help the cause.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Do what you can, but don't jeopardize your health or family for me!

There are a lot of others that are supporting me both here and on other boards.

Army

imported post

Last night, at Diner On Main
IMG_0026.jpg

Small group early on
IMG_0032.jpg

But grew rapidly
IMG_0037.jpg

Blackwater OPs on right, Don on left
IMG_0034.jpg

Theseus on right, and our CalGuns host, Ben
IMG_0045.jpg