• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mesa County, Colorado, OC folks?

Patriot Paul

imported post

When I was a kid (way too long ago) I used to carry a 22 rifle around alot in the montain towns of Colorado and Utah. I remember seeing several grownups OC quite a bit compared to today.

I have lived in Meas county a long time and never really thought about OC untill recently. I am looking for like minded folks to form an OC support group here. Any takers? The more folks we can get to OC the better I think. I do know a few with CC lic. and who even CC without at times for pesonal safety but no one who OC's.

Thanks guys,

Paul

olypendrew

imported post

I lived in Grand Junction for almost five years, and I only ever saw one other person OCing, at Sportsman's Warehouse. I wouldn't expect any hassle, but it's just not soemthing that many people do. It's a very pro-gun area, though, from the people to the government.

Patriot Paul

imported post

Thank you for the info.

I will keep up the research.

I hope to find at least a few more folks here to OC so I am not alone.

Spread the word for the 2nd Amendment and OC.

I have a blog on the local KNZZ talk radio station http://knzzrants.com/snover/

There are a couple of us Constitutionalist Republican Ron Paul types just starting a local community support, communicationand education group which other local communities might be interested in. I post as much as I can on the blog, including sites and forums such as this.

Again, thank you.

Paul

Gunslinger

imported post

I doubt you need a support group. That's gun friendly country, just like El Paso County. I wouldn't hesitate to OC there.

Patriot Paul

imported post

Thanks for the info.
Just kind of creeps me to be the ONLY one (or so it seems) to OC.
Guess I need to brush up on exact places not to OC so I can remain in the right.
Paul

Kimberdude

imported post

I CC all the time, occasionally OC, been OC more and more, whenever headed for range ond coming back always OC.

Been in several restaurants, stores and such, no problems yet.

Patriot Paul

imported post

This IS good news.
Now I just have to get into the habit!
Also, I have taken a huge quest upon myself. Please read below:
[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]I recently posted the following on my KNZZ blog (this is only part of the post):[/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]I have decided to work with like minded grass roots people in my community and the once great state of Colorado to unite the Republican party under the standard of the Constitution. Any who wish to join me are more than welcome. I look forward to any intelligent plans which I can pray about even as the Founding Fathers prayed about their situation on a daily basis. I am even thinking about running for some political office as a Republican, with or without the parties financial backing. If I have to run as an independent Constitutional Moderate Republican then so be it, I will be running for the people not the party.[/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]Contact me at westronix@msn.com or paul@paulsnover.tv[/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"][url]www.paulsnover.tv[/url][/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]Thank you all for at least searching for answers and sharing them with me.[/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]God bless us all, God bless America.[/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]I need your help and support. I do not want to, and can not, stand on my own with this great endeavor. I am but a reluctant servant willing to do things others seem unwilling to undertake...a Republican Revolution for the return to a Constitutional Moderate Republic. For those of you who do not know what I mean, please take 10 minutes to watch this short educational video clip http://www.wimp.com/thegovernment/[/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]I am but a humble common man with faults and shortcomings whom feels the call to duty, the call to serve however I might. For the sake of the Constitution and my once great country, the United States of America![/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]I look forward to your reply.[/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]Your humble servant,[/font]
[font="Comic Sans MS, cursive"]Paul Snover[/font]