Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not local maybe off topic

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

This northerner thinks this guy is an ignorant SOB.

]http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/20738.html]
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
    ??????????????

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

The dude takes two things he obviously dislikes guns and and confederate flagand tries to lump them together as something bad......insinuating that they are both something to be detested....

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Post imported post

The dude takes two things he obviously dislikes guns and and confederate flagand tries to lump them together as something bad......insinuating that they are both something to be detested....
    Got that and of course it is nothing new but where is the OP? I only see the title to the thread. Deleted?

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Post imported post

I'm getting the F-150 Harley Davidson truck in a few weeks. I'm definitely going to put a gun rack in it, and I will probably have a confederate flag decal on the back. Maybe I'll drape my rebel flag over the back seat or something. And, yes, I am from Fairfax County.

Post imported post

hunter45 wrote:
    I'm getting the F-150 Harley Davidson truck in a few weeks. I'm definitely going to put a gun rack in it, and I will probably have a confederate flag decal on the back. Maybe I'll drape my rebel flag over the back seat or something. And, yes, I am from Fairfax County.
    And I bet you are a racist........ignorant red neck.......clinging to guns and your God.........(dripping with sarcasm).....I'm jealous I want that truck....

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    Got that and of course it is nothing new but where is the OP? I only see the title to the thread. Deleted?

Yata hey
    I'm not sure what happened I pasted there......I'll try to fix it

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

I'm with Grapeshot on this one. What the H... are you talking about. What guy?What northerner? Jeez you can't swing a dead cat in here without hitting a Yankee.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

LOL.....I fixed it....this Yankee....doesn't agree with all the yankee propaganda...and that dead cat hurt...next hit me with one that doesn't have rigamortis.

Post imported post

He says the confederate flag is "a little scary." How the hell is the confederate flag scary!?! I get really pissed off when people say the flag is racist and has to do with slavery. The flag had NOTHING to do with slavery at all. It was about heritage and southern pride. The southern states seceded because of UNFAIR TAXES, NOT SLAVERY! 75% or more of the people living in the south didn't even own slaves for goodness sakes!!

Post imported post

And people omit the fact that Many free people of "color" volunteered and fought under and proudly carried the confederate flag. The former president of the NAACP still does that now wearing a confederate uniform. But this goes to show ignorance of people, they do the same thing with a symbol of southern pride, that they do with guns. Guns become a symbol of violence so they demonize them not the violent people who use them wrongly and unlawfully.

Post imported post

<----- Not to mention that this is NOT the confederate flag. It is the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

This was/is the Confederate Flag for most of the war.

Post imported post

OK sudden valley gunner - got the link now and it makes better sense.

I like essayons' avatar better for a battle flag. Good symbolism.

Yata hey

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    SNIP Jeez you can't swing a dead cat in here without hitting a Yankee.

LOCAL MANRECOMMENDS ABUSINGPETS

Dissassociated Press

The Daughters of the ConfederacyCat Club arehaving a furball over a local man's advocacy of swinging dead cats at Yankees.

"That's outrageous! Why the very thought of mistreating yourcat that way! After all the warm and loving companionshipits given you?! The very idea of sullying your dear departedby swinging it at a despicable Yankee!" said Mrs.EmogeneForrest Jackson-Lee, president of the club. Club members consider that catsembody theindependent-mindednessofthe former Confederacy.

Mr.Beauregard, local retired moonshiner, responded, "Cats d'serve better. Why, ah wouldn't treat enny a mah cats that way. They do...ahem...did such a good job keepin' rats an' mice away from the corn. Although, I got a wuthless cousin over in Wes' Virginia might prove useful for such."

Localanimal rights militants refused comment but asked our reporter how to obtain detonators.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Well that thread is just more bashing of southerners by Northerners. That guy does not have a clue what the Confederate flag even looks like. Very few Northerners do. I can see that a few of my southern brethren have posted above trying to educate those of less fortunate birthright, in what the difference is among our flags.

The fact is that many northerners are very jealous of southerners because we in the south HAVE a heritage. Maybe someone will explain what heritage the north has? I am at a lose in that area. Most southern heritage is based on knowing who your father is, and a lot of northerners are not able to start from the position (the OP is excused from this deficiency).
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Hawkflyer wrote:
    SNIP Jeez you can't swing a dead cat in here without hitting a Yankee.

LOCAL MANRECOMMENDS ABUSINGPETS

Dissassociated Press

The Daughters of the ConfederacyCat Club arehaving a furball over a local man's advocacy of swinging dead cats at Yankees.

"That's outrageous! Why the very thought of mistreating yourcat that way! After all the warm and loving companionshipits given you?! The very idea of sullying your dear departedby swinging it at a despicable Yankee!" said Mrs.EmogeneForrest Jackson-Lee, president of the club. Club members consider that catsembody theindependent-mindednessofthe former Confederacy.

Mr.Beauregard, local retired moonshiner, responded, "Cats d'serve better. Why, ah wouldn't treat enny a mah cats that way. They do...ahem...did such a good job keepin' rats an' mice away from the corn. Although, I got a wuthless cousin over in Wes' Virginia might prove useful for such."

Localanimal rights militants refused comment but asked our reporter how to obtain detonators.
    Well, the cat has been dead for some time. I did not do it in myself, I found it in the road under my car. It had apparently managed to anger my SUV and we all know how dangerous SUVs can be.

It was carefully mounted lying on its back with all four feet sticking straight up. We have been using it as a napkin holder for some time now. As the OP points out it is quite stiff. If I had ANY idea that the cat would cause such a fuss, I would have left it in the road, or brought it down to play in the river with the other cats.:what:

Post imported post

A truly great book; "101 Uses For a Dead Cat".

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/1...for_a_dead_cat

Post imported post

Factoid for all the South haters...

Everyone associates the battle flag with "racism."

But I bet nobody that spews hate for the Confederate flag even realizes that two state flags - Virginia and South Carolina - are the oldest state flags, both adopted in...

1861... when they seceded from the union.

So technically, the flags of South Carolina and Virginia are just as "guilty" as the battle flag.

Who's the ignorant party here? The Southerners or the South Haters?

:celebrate

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    Most southern heritage is based on knowing who your father is, and a lot of northerners are not able to start from the position (the OP is excused from this deficiency).
    ROFLMAO!!!! Speaking as someone who's family had been in VA at least 7 generations before fighting in the Revolutionary War I certainly relate to the idea of southern heritage and knowing who your father (and forefathers) are.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    ROFLMAO!!!! Speaking as someone who's family had been in VA at least 7 generations before fighting in the Revolutionary War I certainly relate to the idea of southern heritage and knowing who your father (and forefathers) are.
    That would make you a Native American would it not? Unless you forefathers landed at Jamestown (1607) or there about. Revolutionary War started 1775. With an average generation of 24 years that is exactly 7 generations - wow.

That would seem to make your great x5 grandfather a true founding father.

Yata hey

Post imported post

What is scary isthere arepeople who think exercising theFirst and Second Amendment is scary.

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    deepdiver wrote:
    That would make you a Native American would it not? Unless you forefathers landed at Jamestown (1607) or there about. Revolutionary War started 1775. With an average generation of 24 years that is exactly 7 generations - wow.

Yata hey
    A lot of people can make that claim. My family also goes back to well before the revolutionary war in Virginia.

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    A lot of people can make that claim. My family also goes back to well before the revolutionary war in Virginia.
    I can get close (1633) in Massachusetts, but that is hardly Virginia. Guess that makes me a Yamn Dankey to some - but back it wasn't a question.

Yata hey

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    deepdiver wrote:

Yata hey
    Well, family members have traced back far enough to have proof that in 1623 my ancestors had a daughter, born in VA, were land owners and on voting rolls, but still haven't tracked down the year they actually landed here. My mother's family has been here for a bit.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Formerly Kwajalein atoll, and Iraq. Now Zuni Va

Post imported post

Traced both sdes of my family back to well before the Rev War.Fathers side came in on the second trip to Jamestown.
    FREEDOM ISNT FREE. BUT THE UNITED STATES MARINES ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO PAY YOUR SHARE!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast