• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Campuscarrylegislation.com

eBratt

imported post

Last legislative session, I put together www.campuscarrylegislation.com to help inform and organize those who had an interest in the two pieces of state legislation that dealt with carry on college campuses.

This year, I just don't have the time to run the site. I can administer it (keep it clean and keep everything running) but I am in school, am working two different internships, and have a very sick, pregnant wife. I just don't have the time right now to provide the content and keep up on any matters of interest that should be posted.

If there is anyone who is willing to take it over, please PM or email me. In that case, I'll get the site cleaned up (a fair bit of spam got in there since last February) and turn over appropriate login/password information to you.

If no one claims it in the next week, I'm going to tear it down and cancel the domain.
I wish I could do more right now, but I already have too much on my plate. I just see no reason to pay the domain renewal fee that is coming up and taking up generously donated server space for a site that is not going to provide any value to anyone.

eBratt