Thread: response from state representative

Post imported post

here is the only response ive received so far::

[size=Thank you for contacting me to express your support for "open carry" legislation in Texas which would remove the requirement for concealing holstered handguns. I appreciate the information you included.][/size]
    [size=][/size]
    [size=As a citizen and legislator, I have always been a strong proponent of the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms. I have my concealed handgun license and am a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association(NRA) and Texas State Rifle Association (TSRA). My legislative voting record has earned me the consistent endorsement of these groups with an A rating. When it comes to the evaluation of specific bills, I tend to rely on these organizations to provide expert analysis as I weigh my decision.][/size]
    [size=][/size]
    [size=In response to your request, my staff and I will watch for this legislation and give it careful consideration. I value the input of constituents, so keep me informed if new information develops or you have additional comments. ][/size]
    [size=][/size]
    [size=Sincerely,][/size]
    [size=][/size]
    [size=Wayne Christian][/size]
    [size=State Representative][/size]
    [size=District 9][/size]

Post imported post

Not an endorsment--

The TSRA is pretty much against (or doesn't support) OC-- The NRA is sort of the same--- Good though to write our reps and let them know how we feel--

Good work!!