• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thank you opencarry.org!

pullnshoot25

imported post

Hey guys, I just want to thank opencarry.org and all the people on here for your encouraging stories, support and camaraderie in the Open Carry movement. I am glad to see that the word is getting out there and that people are taking notice and realizing that we need to fight back against the endless barrage of discrimination and misinformation concerning the citizens and patriots that hold their 2nd Amendment rights so dear.

With that said, I am planning to divide some of my internet forum activities amongst calguns.net and opencarry.org. For too long I have neglected this site and I am going to make amends for that situation.

In case no one has seen it yet, I currently tend to a blog about my open carry experiences. The address is http://caopencarry.blogspot.com

Also, for all the new OC'ers in the San Diego area, I would like to make my services known as an OC buddy and if you make arrangements with me I will be more than happy to accompany you on your first and possibly subsequent OC adventures.

Thanks again to everyone on this site that is making it happen!

CARRY ON!

Sincerely,

Nathan
"pullnshoot25"