Thread: See guns being made in caves - Pakistan

Post imported post

Post imported post

that was a pretty cool video, those afghan's and pakistani's are quite a crack up but they defiantly know how to fight (which is funny for how untrained they are)

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

Untrained?

Those people have been fighting since before Jesus was born. While they may not seem to meet US mil Spec for formal training, they do fairly well considering what they have to work with.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

i know, they are defiantly good at what they do i just notice the little things like finger on the trigger and improper handling of the weapon. i guess i worded it wrong, they are skilled fighters but lack the knowledge of basic safety. but like you said they are doing good for what they have to work with. either way i defiantly do not underestimate them, ill be going up to the Pakistan/Afghanistan border very soon and we are expecting a good fight

City of Angeles - San Fernando Valley, California, USA

Post imported post

$50 for a pistol (Made as China) Now that is the true free market price we should have absent our regulation and restriction infringments.

by mudcamper with origional credit to Ben Franklin:

Banned

Post imported post

r6-rider wrote:
    i know, they are defiantly good at what they do i just notice the little things like finger on the trigger and improper handling of the weapon. i guess i worded it wrong, they are skilled fighters but lack the knowledge of basic safety. but like you said they are doing good for what they have to work with. either way i defiantly do not underestimate them, ill be going up to the Pakistan/Afghanistan border very soon and we are expecting a good fight
    don't kid yourself. they are not skilled fighters, they are cannon fodder.

they are just ruthless and willing to die. and fairly decent at improvising

Post imported post

well regardless, i have trained for the worst and expect the worst. i would rather go there expecting a well trained army and be wrong then expect a bunch of camel f***ers and get blown up

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

r6-rider wrote:
    well regardless, i have trained for the worst and expect the worst. i would rather go there expecting a well trained army and be wrong then expect a bunch of camel f***ers and get blown up
    There is a little noise on the line, but you have a good bead on this. Keep your head down and your powder dry.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

Very Impressive !!