• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

See guns being made in caves - Pakistan

r6-rider

imported post

that was a pretty cool video, those afghan's and pakistani's are quite a crack up but they defiantly know how to fight (which is funny for how untrained they are)

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Untrained?

Those people have been fighting since before Jesus was born. While they may not seem to meet US mil Spec for formal training, they do fairly well considering what they have to work with.

r6-rider

imported post

i know, they are defiantly good at what they do i just notice the little things like finger on the trigger and improper handling of the weapon. i guess i worded it wrong, they are skilled fighters but lack the knowledge of basic safety. but like you said they are doing good for what they have to work with. either way i defiantly do not underestimate them, ill be going up to the Pakistan/Afghanistan border very soon and we are expecting a good fight

cato2

imported post

$50 for a pistol (Made as China:lol:) Now that is the true free market price we should have absent our regulation and restriction infringments.

by mudcamper with origional credit to Ben Franklin:

PaulBlart

Banned
imported post

r6-rider wrote:
i know, they are defiantly good at what they do i just notice the little things like finger on the trigger and improper handling of the weapon. i guess i worded it wrong, they are skilled fighters but lack the knowledge of basic safety. but like you said they are doing good for what they have to work with. either way i defiantly do not underestimate them, ill be going up to the Pakistan/Afghanistan border very soon and we are expecting a good fight
don't kid yourself. they are not skilled fighters, they are cannon fodder.

they are just ruthless and willing to die. and fairly decent at improvising

r6-rider

imported post

well regardless, i have trained for the worst and expect the worst. i would rather go there expecting a well trained army and be wrong then expect a bunch of camel f***ers and get blown up

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

r6-rider wrote:
well regardless, i have trained for the worst and expect the worst. i would rather go there expecting a well trained army and be wrong then expect a bunch of camel f***ers and get blown up
There is a little noise on the line, but you have a good bead on this. Keep your head down and your powder dry.