• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saline Area Get Together?

Mikecatt13

imported post

I have just begun doing my research on open carry laws here in Michigan and am doing my best to become well-versed with all of them. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in planning a get together with about an hour or so of the Saline/Ann Arbor area as I wouldn't mind being with other people that are carrying the first time, kind of a comfort thing I guess. Any interest?

Hcidem

imported post

Welcome to OCDO, Mikecatt13. Thanks for registering.

I lived in Washtenaw County 10 years ago, and always loved getting over to Saline. I know we have a few members in the area. You should have no problem using this thread to arrange a small "eat and meet."

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

As I said in my PM, I'm more than willing to meet up, but it will have to be an evening during the week, or a weekend (other than this coming weekend).

I'm hosting the Kalamazoo meet/eat this Saturday.

Welcome, and thanks for joining.