• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Digital Voice Recorders

Brimstone

imported post

I did a search for this on the forum, but couldn't find a thread. I am looking for some advice on digital voice recorders. I am looking for something small that could be carried in a shirt pocket or maybe on a neck lanyard. i would also prefer something that can export to a pc with decent record time. Any suggestions?

Brimstone

imported post

Maybe my search was too narrow with "Digital voice recorder".

I found some good threads, thanks.

vinnie

imported post

Real audio zen MP3 player. Music, pictures, view video, fm radio, RECORDER.

Got mine for christmas.:D

Brimstone

imported post

vinnie wrote:
Real audio zen MP3 player.  Music, pictures, view video, fm radio, RECORDER.

Got mine for christmas.:D

That is nice. Does the voice recorder work well? I like the added features.