• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Twas the night before the inaguration

KS_to_CA

imported post

'Twas the night before inaguration, when all through the nation

Gun owners are a-stirring, yeah even the mouse.

I offer a moment for all those who had been harrased, intimidated, and threatened while exercising their RKBA - may you have more courage.

Those that areOCers-in-the-closet, still unsure if they would want to, may you have the courage to make a decision, and more courage to actually OC.

And to all believers of gun rights, all gun owners, gun lovers, and gun addicts :celebrate, may we never had the need to march as one nation on the streets for what we believe in.

shad0wfax

imported post

KS_to_CA wrote:
[SNIP] may we never had the need to march as one nation on the streets for what we believe in.
+1

Twas the night before the inauguration and I hung a flag...

(It'll look better when I print out the banner, but the permanent marker was all that was handy.)