• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

General Posting Question Not OC Related

BabyGlock

Ashland (I delete what my friend wrote), Oregon, U
imported post

Guys , when I post a reply to a specific person in a thread not the OP-Original Poster, why don't I get or see what all of you get & can see, which is the persons comments that I specifically targeted a reply to in a white unshaded box above my own reply to that white un-shaded box of comments ???

Every time I target a specific reply in a back & forth I do not get the un-shaded white box above my own reply :?

BabyGlock

hp-hobo

imported post

BabyGlock wrote:
Guys , when I post a reply to a specific person in a thread not the OP-Original Poster, why don't I get or see what all of you get & can see, which is the persons comments that I specifically targeted a reply to in a white unshaded box above my own reply to that white un-shaded box of comments ???

Every time I target a specific reply in a back & forth I do not get the un-shaded white box above my own reply :?

BabyGlock
Click the "quote button", not the "reply".