• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

626.9 loophole??

cato

imported post

But let me discourage you just a little. I know UOC is fun and something which should be no big deal but...

cato wrote:
Continuing to UOC, 626.9 issues notwithstanding, when our activities risk personal fortune and liberty for no legal or legislative gain at present, when remedies through federal action are relatively close at hand (CGF/SAF 1-3 years), smacks of pride and not sound tactics.

Make sure you read everything and I mean everything over here in order to make an informed decision.

and this http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/23060.html

and this http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=207777

there is more where that came from:

artwork by Oleg Volk:

Mike Hawk

imported post

Yeah thanks on that. I've been reading quite a bit on these furums as of late. Lots of useful info here and I'm grateful for it.

1245A Defender

imported post

Mike Hawk wrote:
ETA: Almost forgot... welcome to the forums. (Got a good laugh at the user name.)
LOL Yeah, I thought it'd get some chuckles. Anyways I've been UOCing for about a month now and am finding this little rule to be a major pain in the arse.
what an originall name! SEE mike_hawk, been here a couple months.