Thread: Here come trigger-locks

Post imported post

Post imported post

Yep, trust Barack. He isn't going to take away your guns. He is just going to prevent you from buying any new ones unless they are .22 caliber revolvers.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Yep, trust Barack. He isn't going to take away your guns. He is just going to prevent you from buying any new ones unless they are .22 caliber revolvers.
    Not ifSarah Brady can help it. It was, after all, a .22 revolver that loaded itself, drove to Washington, shot her husband, and thus began her spiral into insanity.

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Yeah, and even right now, if your name was Alvina Vansickle and you were an 82 year-old Delaware resident, they wouldn't let you buy one of those simply because of your age.

Post imported post

Buy 'em now!!!

Post imported post

It was, after all, a .22 revolver that loaded itself, drove to Washington, shot her husband, and thus began her spiral into insanity
    ...and it was cheaply made, and sometimes unreliable German made Rohm RG14 .22 SHORT revolver, that did the dirty deed!

Yes sir, Ya' just can't trust those Germans guns!!

Post imported post

Well, we could make them a trade, how about this; We trade assault type rifles for their government pensions? that should be an even trade, as they are both guaranteed by the Constitution as "rights".
    Before those idiots in Washington D.C. (dimwit city) take anything from us, they should be willing to give up something they hold dear to themselves. We offer an equal trade of our "assault rifles" for their pensions and if they want to take more of our guns, we take their salaries, if they want even more, we take their right to not be stopped on their way to work. Hey, I think I'm on to something (or maybe on something...).
    Pretty soon, if they have to give something up every time they want to take something away, they might think twice about what they really want to do.
    Remember, they are still categorized as public SERVANTS. We, as the people must assume (I know...) we are the Master, and we need to take back our control of the government before they get any more out of line.
    (This place makes me get all long-winded...)

When the **** hits the fan, ask yourself: What Would Bugly Do?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

"Obama and Biden support innovative local programs, like the CeaseFire program in Chicago, which implement a community-based strategy to prevent youth violence and have been proven effective."

Right! (sarcasim)Look at these stats for the Windy City - note zero reported forcible rapes for a city of almost 3,000,000 people. Could they be under reporting?
    http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime....o&state=IL

Yata hey

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    "Obama and Biden support innovative local programs, like the CeaseFire program in Chicago, which implement a community-based strategy to prevent youth violence and have been proven effective."

Right! (sarcasim)Look at these stats for the Windy City - note zero reported forcible rapes for a city of almost 3,000,000 people. Could they be under reporting?

Yata hey

Yeah, but Chicago's murder rate is 2.7 x the national average. Chicago's robbery is 2.73 x the national average. Aggrevated assault is 1.88 x the national average. Overall violent crime in Chicago is more than double the national average... (all statistics are per-capita and from that website)

Ceasefire sure is effective, Chicago's only twice as dangerous as the rest of the country on average... Even downtown Tacoma is safer than Chicagoby a large margin, and Tacoma's not exactly a friendly place.

Post imported post

And DC has a murder rate 5.75 x the national average.

Gun control works?Bull.

Post imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
    Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey

Yeah, but Chicago's murder rate is 2.7 x the national average. Chicago's robbery is 2.73 x the national average. Aggrevated assault is 1.88 x the national average. Overall violent crime in Chicago is more than double the national average... (all statistics are per-capita and from that website)

Ceasefire sure is effective, Chicago's only twice as dangerous as the rest of the country on average... Even downtown Tacoma is safer than Chicagoby a large margin, and Tacoma's not exactly a friendly place.
    Hey, what's wrong with Tacoma? I don't have any trouble when I'm down there. I'm sure it has to do with all the nice young people, and nothing to do with the .45 caliber deterrent strapped to my hip. :P

Post imported post

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    shad0wfax wrote:
    Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey

Hey, what's wrong with Tacoma? I don't have any trouble when I'm down there. I'm sure it has to do with all the nice young people, and nothing to do with the .45 caliber deterrent strapped to my hip. :P
    I, also never have issues in the "hilltop" of Taco-ma, an occasional glimpse of a 1911a1 is enough for most gang-bangers to steer waaaaaaaaay clear. Funny how I'm really not worried about making THEM nervous...

Post imported post

bugly wrote:
    We trade assault type rifles for their government pensions? that should be an even trade, as they are both guaranteed by the Constitution as "rights".
    I think the standard cold dead hands proposal is more fitting.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    bugly wrote:
    We trade assault type rifles for their government pensions? that should be an even trade, as they are both guaranteed by the Constitution as "rights".
    I think the standard cold dead hands proposal is more fitting.
    They may try to take it from my cold dead hands, but they probably didn't figure on the "booby traps".
    Anyway, dying on this one is not an option, I'm in it to win it.
    They will have to outlaw a great many things before I run out of possible weapons, each one gets more horrible to die from than the last, and they'll wish they could give me one of my guns back to finish the job quickly.
    If it's a war they want, it's a war they'll get, but I won't be the first one to fire a shot, so they better make theirs count.

Wow, I sound kinda militant, huh?

Too much training and too many years of getting screwed by the gov. I guess.