Thread: Anybody OC on Metro in Virginia today?

Post imported post

Any takers today?

TFred

Post imported post

I would think everyone riding metro today would have been going to DC. I'm sure metro was SLAMMED today! Unless they wanted to be tackled by secret service and charged with a felony I am pretty sure people didn't try and OC down to DC:P

Post imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
    I would think everyone riding metro today would have been going to DC. I'm sure metro was SLAMMED today! Unless they wanted to be tackled by secret service and charged with a felony I am pretty sure people didn't try and OC down to DC:P
    No of course not, but in some earlier threads it was noted that no matter what is going on in DC, Metro in Virginia should be legal to OC. I agree it would probably have not been a pleasant experience.

TFred

Post imported post

With packed metro's, to me it would have been unwise. It would have made retention questionable when you have that many people. At least IMO.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

hsmith wrote:
    With packed metro's, to me it would have been unwise. It would have made retention questionable when you have that many people. At least IMO.
    Absolutely. CC would have been the order of the day for Metro in Virginia yesterday.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!