• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Heads up: Buy a $17.76 American Handgunner subscription

templar223

imported post

Saw this over at Arfcom and thought I'd pass along the opportunity to get American Handgunner for $17.76... with that you get an NRA one-year membership for free.

Multi-year or life member already? Give it to a friend or relative.

We need all the NRA members we can muster and getting a membership and AH for $17.76 is a great bargain.

(No I don't sell magazines for a living and I didn't stay at Holiday Inn Express last night).

Link here:

http://www.americanhandgunner.com/AHNRA.html

John

KBCraig

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Life 'members' and above is required to vote.
No it's not. You only have to be a member for five continuous years to vote.

This is designed to stop the Michael Moores of this world from taking over.