Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How will you go down?

Post imported post

I just wonder how you all will react to a gun ban. I don't really expect that kind of action personally as there are too many folks that are pro-gun and wouldn't let it happen but if they did try to take oour pistols how would you react..

1) Willfully turn them over?

2) Forcefully defend your right to own?

3) Or deny owning a gun and hide your stash?

I personally would go hide my stash first only resorting to 2 as a last resort...though I think they would have a hard time finding my gunsor proving I still have them in my possesion!

*fixed some spelling errors

Formerly Kwajalein atoll, and Iraq. Now Zuni Va

Post imported post

I go down fighting,if thats what it comes to.
    FREEDOM ISNT FREE. BUT THE UNITED STATES MARINES ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO PAY YOUR SHARE!!

Post imported post

I won't hide my legal posessions !!

Now if Marijuana ,Heroin,coccain,crack, and anything else that one can posess illegally were a part of my life, then I'd be subject to their invasions just like a criminal.

If the law wants to catch me breaking the law, all they have to do is follow me to and from work, (I CAAAN"T DRIVE FIFTYYY FIIIIIVE)

Post imported post

+1000000

I will go down fighting........and if I do go down, god help me they willgo with me.

Post imported post

Carnivore wrote:
    And if you wake up tomorrow to discover that your guns are no longer legal?

Post imported post

"Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"

"A man cannot be enslaved when he has no fear of death"

Post imported post

canadian wrote:
    Carnivore wrote:
    Precisely my point Canadian!

Post imported post

From My Cold Dead Hands!
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

Err, Paws! ^_^
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

Not sure how that works without opposable thumbs......must be some modifications.

Post imported post

I'd probably be labeled a 'domestic terrorist'...
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
    You probably already are. Anyone who is a member of this site probably is on a watchlist of some kind.Anyone whoposts about the violent overthrow of the government is a "traitor", nowadays. Seems like a step backwards to be called a "domestic terrorist". Hell, I'd be proud to be considered as such; means I'm considered enough of a threat to their agenda to be labeled.

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    TechnoWeenie wrote:
    You probably already are.┬* Anyone who is a member of this site probably is on a watchlist of some kind.┬*┬*Anyone who┬*posts about the violent overthrow of the government is a "traitor", nowadays.┬* Seems like a step backwards to be called a "domestic terrorist".┬* Hell, I'd be proud to be considered as such; means I'm considered enough of a threat to their agenda to be labeled.
    You'd be surprised what you can do with household chemicals, those not even regulated by BATF, and if made in small enough quantities don't fall under EPA law either.... so it can all be done legally... (as an amateur scientist/experimenter)

Wanna make jet fuel? Highly unstable combustive mixture that can burn without air and reacts to rust?

I'm a science nerd, I excelled in chemistry.....

Here's a snippet:

Nitrogen Trichloride (NCl3)
    Another potential reaction, which occurs when a greater amount of bleach is added than ammonia, is this:

3NaOCl + NH3 --> 3NaOH + NCl3

That's sodium hydroxide and nitrogen trichloride. Nitrogen trichloride is a very toxic chemical to humans, and even if you did get close enough to ingest it, it would probably explode in your face first, as it is also a very volatile explosive. There is little necessity in explaining why that is bad.

Hydrazine (N2H4)
    Still another reaction - in three parts this time - can occur, producing hydrazine (N2H4, a component of rocket fuel) if you have more ammonia than bleach:

NH3 + NaOCl --> NaOH + NH2Cl.

These two products then react with ammonia as follows:

NH3 + NH2Cl + NaOH -->N2H4 + NaCl + H2O.

One last reaction occurs to stabilise the reagents:

2NH2Cl + N2H4 --> 2 NH4Cl + N2.

This last equation is of particular interest because of the amount of heat it produces. The heat is so great that it usually leads to an explosion.
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote
    You probably already are. Anyone who is a member of this site probably is on a watchlist of some kind.
    The database you refer to is called by the code name "Main Core", a database of americans who are most likely to be incarcerated or detained during a time of emergency. The database is a list of people to go after if they ever need to take control.

Post imported post

After reading the responses so far, I have to say that there is a reason that it will never start with a "gun ban". That would cause too many people to be upset and fight back They will start by taking gun rights from the people that no one will fight for, like felons. Oh wait that already happened. So then they will slowly make more and more crimes felonies, like making it a felony to sell non-pasteurized milk. Oh wait, that already happened in some states.
    Then they will ban just the "unusually" dangerous weapons. Then the "unusually" concealable weapons. Slowly different people are stripped of their rights without anyone standing up for them, because those laws don't affect them.

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    TechnoWeenie wrote:
    You probably already are. Anyone who is a member of this site probably is on a watchlist of some kind.Anyone whoposts about the violent overthrow of the government is a "traitor", nowadays. Seems like a step backwards to be called a "domestic terrorist". Hell, I'd be proud to be considered as such; means I'm considered enough of a threat to their agenda to be labeled.
    I've always hesitated when filling out 4473's on the question "have you ever advocated the overthrow of the US Govt?" ..... hmmmm define "advocated"...... naaah, play their game and give me my new gun!

Post imported post

Hah, next time I go to buy a gun, I'll probably be denied now. Oh well, time to buy only through private parties....that way they don't know what I have anyways.

Banned

Post imported post

Nevermind.

Post imported post

canadian wrote:
    Carnivore wrote:
    I'll sleep just as easy the following night as i did the night before!!

Lets say I drive up the hiway on the same route, i've been driving since age 16, and notice the speed limit has been reduced through a certain areafrom 70 to 60 mph,,

Do you think I oughta flag down the first police officer that i can find and let em know, that i've been driving that particular stretch of road all these years at 70 Mph., and now I see that the Federal Hiway administration, has reduced the speed limit in that particular area,

Well Mr. Officer I feel guilty, and should have anticipated a speed law change in that particular area well before you emplimented it, so Maybe you should just write me a ticket for speeding..

Post imported post

I think most people are predicting this the wrong way... I don't think they're even going to be able to get to the confiscation, because if they pass anything as restrictive as another "Assault Weapons" Ban, or nationwide licensing and registration...

...The elected officials that voted for more restrictions of our rights will start being voted out of office from the rooftops...

...Orygunner...

Post imported post

Orygunner wrote:
    I think most people are predicting this the wrong way... I don't think they're even going to be able to get to the confiscation, because if they pass anything as restrictive as another "Assault Weapons" Ban, or nationwide licensing and registration...

...The elected officials that voted for more restrictions of our rights will start being voted out of office from the rooftops...
    Just one of the several scenario I see possible: Obama will be tested by terrorist forces early in his term - even democrats admit this. Let's say terrorists are successful through a failure (permitted or penetrated) in our defenses and make big simultaneous hits on multiple targets on both coasts. Soon after, look for Obama to declare martial law "for our protection and to safeguard American society" and enact the gun confiscations seen in NOLO after Katrina on a national scale with the "help" of Canadian and other foreign military forces arriving for "humanitarian aid".

"vote"? ... what vote? ... with multi-national peacekeeping forces on US soil, he could even suspend future elections to remain in power.

Post imported post

SUSPEND FUTURE ELECTIONS??

You've been watching too much star Wars!!

Post imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
    From My Cold Dead Kangaroo Pouch!

(I ninja-edited your post to fix it for you. You're welcome.) :celebrate

Post imported post

A friend of mine said it, but I'll thieve it -

I will bloody their nose so bad they'll think twice about trying to take guns from the next house on the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by Open Carry.org Member View Post
    I really disgree with this one! That means that we can have any yahoo running around with a gun with out the proper training. This really scares the hell out of me. Just my two-cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasMustang View Post
    Joe Schmedlap out there with a loaded weapon thinking he's going to deter crime and he's not even trained to fire his weapon safely just kinda makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Post imported post

Orygunner wrote:

...Orygunner...

This is hopeful thinking as it should have been going on for the last fifty years.

As for what i would do if/when the fed/state government decides I am a felon overnight? I don't think any of knows that until there is a knockat the door. I just pray that enough of my neighbors are of like mind so that theknock at the door never comes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast