• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How will you go down?

the wheeelman

imported post

I just wonder how you all will react to a gun ban. I don't really expect that kind of action personally as there are too many folks that are pro-gun and wouldn't let it happen but if they did try to take oour pistols how would you react..

1) Willfully turn them over?

2) Forcefully defend your right to own?

3) Or deny owning a gun and hide your stash?

I personally would go hide my stash first only resorting to 2 as a last resort...though I think they would have a hard time finding my gunsor proving I still have them in my possesion!

*fixed some spelling errors

Carnivore

imported post

I won't hide my legal posessions !!

Now if Marijuana ,Heroin,coccain,crack, and anything else that one can posess illegally were a part of my life, then I'd be subject to their invasions just like a criminal.

If the law wants to catch me breaking the law, all they have to do is follow me to and from work, (I CAAAN"T DRIVE FIFTYYY FIIIIIVE)

compmanio365

imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
I'd probably be labeled a 'domestic terrorist'...
You probably already are. Anyone who is a member of this site probably is on a watchlist of some kind.Anyone whoposts about the violent overthrow of the government is a "traitor", nowadays. Seems like a step backwards to be called a "domestic terrorist". Hell, I'd be proud to be considered as such; means I'm considered enough of a threat to their agenda to be labeled.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
You probably already are.  Anyone who is a member of this site probably is on a watchlist of some kind.  Anyone who posts about the violent overthrow of the government is a "traitor", nowadays.  Seems like a step backwards to be called a "domestic terrorist".  Hell, I'd be proud to be considered as such; means I'm considered enough of a threat to their agenda to be labeled.

You'd be surprised what you can do with household chemicals, those not even regulated by BATF, and if made in small enough quantities don't fall under EPA law either.... so it can all be done legally... (as an amateur scientist/experimenter)

Wanna make jet fuel? Highly unstable combustive mixture that can burn without air and reacts to rust?

:D

I'm a science nerd, I excelled in chemistry.....

Here's a snippet:

Nitrogen Trichloride (NCl3)
Another potential reaction, which occurs when a greater amount of bleach is added than ammonia, is this:

3NaOCl + NH3 --> 3NaOH + NCl3

That's sodium hydroxide and nitrogen trichloride. Nitrogen trichloride is a very toxic chemical to humans, and even if you did get close enough to ingest it, it would probably explode in your face first, as it is also a very volatile explosive. There is little necessity in explaining why that is bad.

Hydrazine (N2H4)
Still another reaction - in three parts this time - can occur, producing hydrazine (N2H4, a component of rocket fuel) if you have more ammonia than bleach:

NH3 + NaOCl --> NaOH + NH2Cl.

These two products then react with ammonia as follows:

NH3 + NH2Cl + NaOH -->N2H4 + NaCl + H2O.

One last reaction occurs to stabilise the reagents:

2NH2Cl + N2H4 --> 2 NH4Cl + N2.

This last equation is of particular interest because of the amount of heat it produces. The heat is so great that it usually leads to an explosion.

david.ross

imported post

compmanio365 wrote
You probably already are. Anyone who is a member of this site probably is on a watchlist of some kind.

The database you refer to is called by the code name "Main Core", a database of americans who are most likely to be incarcerated or detained during a time of emergency. The database is a list of people to go after if they ever need to take control.

mkl

imported post

After reading the responses so far, I have to say that there is a reason that it will never start with a "gun ban". That would cause too many people to be upset and fight back They will start by taking gun rights from the people that no one will fight for, like felons. Oh wait that already happened. So then they will slowly make more and more crimes felonies, like making it a felony to sell non-pasteurized milk. Oh wait, that already happened in some states.
Then they will ban just the "unusually" dangerous weapons. Then the "unusually" concealable weapons. Slowly different people are stripped of their rights without anyone standing up for them, because those laws don't affect them.

RockyMtnScotsman

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
You probably already are. Anyone who is a member of this site probably is on a watchlist of some kind.Anyone whoposts about the violent overthrow of the government is a "traitor", nowadays. Seems like a step backwards to be called a "domestic terrorist". Hell, I'd be proud to be considered as such; means I'm considered enough of a threat to their agenda to be labeled.

I've always hesitated when filling out 4473's on the question "have you ever advocated the overthrow of the US Govt?" ..... hmmmm define "advocated"...... naaah, play their game and give me my new gun!

Carnivore

imported post

canadian wrote:
Carnivore wrote:
I won't hide my legal posessions !!
And if you wake up tomorrow to discover that your guns are no longer legal?

I'll sleep just as easy the following night as i did the night before!!

Lets say I drive up the hiway on the same route, i've been driving since age 16, and notice the speed limit has been reduced through a certain areafrom 70 to 60 mph,,

Do you think I oughta flag down the first police officer that i can find and let em know, that i've been driving that particular stretch of road all these years at 70 Mph., and now I see that the Federal Hiway administration, has reduced the speed limit in that particular area,

Well Mr. Officer I feel guilty, and should have anticipated a speed law change in that particular area well before you emplimented it, so Maybe you should just write me a ticket for speeding..:lol:

Orygunner

imported post

I think most people are predicting this the wrong way... I don't think they're even going to be able to get to the confiscation, because if they pass anything as restrictive as another "Assault Weapons" Ban, or nationwide licensing and registration...

...The elected officials that voted for more restrictions of our rights will start being voted out of office from the rooftops...

...Orygunner...