Thread: Fire at the Beretta gun factory

Post imported post

For those of you that carry aBeretta or appreciatethem, their gun factory in Maryland burned down yesterday. Go to http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...1903075_3.htmlfor more details on the fire. Hopefully theywill rebuild and be up and running in the near future.

Post imported post

They are a military contractor and due large sales in the US. I'm sure they'll be up and running again ASAP.

Post imported post

The report that I read claimed about $250,000 in damage. They'll be back right away.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Did anyone see a member of the Brady Bunch in the vaccinity at the time?:quirky

Post imported post

Hummmm after reading I noticed their is a Mark Brady there that worksas Chief SpokesmanFire Department :-)

Post imported post

Hopefully they will use this opportunity to relocate to a gun friendly state.

Post imported post

Does anyone else find it ironic that most gun manufacturers are in the most gun-unfriendly states?

Post imported post

soloban wrote:
    Does anyone else find it ironic that most gun manufacturers are in the most gun-unfriendly states?
    Interesting thought, to add to it here is a thought i had; I wonder how large/small the tax breaks are from those states to the manufacturers. What "incentives" does the gun-unfriendly state give them to stay there.

Post imported post

I would hazard a guess that the location of many of the arms manufacturers is an artifact from the 1860s, but I have never researched the matter spcifically to be able to make more than a supposition.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."