• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDILC - Open Carry Dinner In Loudoun County TUE 02/03/09 7PM

kle

imported post

I'll be able to attend.

I'll be the Asian guy wearing a tan sweater, tan cargo pants, and a blued S&W Model 10 in a tanned leather holster.

nova

imported post

kle wrote:
I'll be able to attend.

I'll be the Asian guy wearing a tan sweater, tan cargo pants, and a blued S&W Model 10 in a tanned leather holster.
Hmmm another revolver guy? I'll be the huge guy with a stainless Model 10 in a Bianchi holster :D. I'll give my Ruger .357 a break for a night.

kle

imported post

nova wrote:
Hmmm another revolver guy? I'll be the huge guy with a stainless Model 10 in a Bianchi holster :D. I'll give my Ruger .357 a break for a night.
That would be a Model 64, then =)

nova

imported post

kle wrote:
nova wrote:
That would be a Model 64, then =)
Yes a model 64. I don't know why I typed 10, but I was already out the door when I realized "Did I just say model 10?" haha :D but a M10 is on my 'list' to get eventually.

nice to see everyone again and meet new people.

M@D H@TTER

imported post

"Hey, what's that red light over there?"

I would be the only guy looking directly at the camera haha :lol:

Great food, and I enjoyed the conversations! Thanks Ed.

XD40GINA

imported post

Sorry we could not make it. We had an emergency last night. My new puppy dog got kicked by on of our cows. Not good. Spent the evening at the vet's office. He'll be fine. We will try again next time.

kle

imported post

Remind me not to get the Bison burger again...it was good, but there was too much of it, and I'm trying to watch my girlish figure!

It was a pleasure to meet everyone!