• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it"

Blinn79

imported post

Well I had never seen it until this point, so maybe it needs to keep being re posted. Should we only advertise opencarry.org on the radio ONE time... I think not.

PaulBlart

Banned
imported post

Blinn79 wrote:
Well I had never seen it until this point, so maybe it needs to keep being re posted. Should we only advertise opencarry.org on the radio ONE time... I think not.
its on the front page of several of the forums on this site

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

This is the dream of America held by types like George Soros and his puppets B. Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Eric Holder, Chuck Schumer, Carolyn McCarthy, Rebecca Peters, the Brady Campaign and all anti-freedom/firearm types around the world.

Tyranny cannot prevail when free citizens defend themselves.