• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it"

JTWY

imported post

Hi Guys,
A friend of mine posted this on a web site today. I thaught it was so important that I had to share it with each and everyone of you. Please pass this along to everyone you know and PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO AMERICA !! [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTq2NEUlhDE[/url]

JT

When seconds count,
the police are just minutes away.
Protect Your Second Amendment Rights,
It could be the difference between Life and Death.

JTWY

imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
We kicked there butts twice and saved it twice. There on there own now.

This is one of ( if not The ) most powerfull videos I've ever seen. Is that the most intelligent thing you can say about it?

These people have a big pill to swallow. They are now having to admit that their government duped them into giving up their guns and protection. This is no joke, it could happen here in America to. People need to see this video to see what happens when you are disarmed as a nation.

JT

JTWY

imported post

MI-copperhead wrote:
It may be too late for them, now.:( But it isnt too late for US. Keep the heat on your elected officals. :cuss:

Great idea. MI-Copperhead !!

I'm going to forward this video along with a message to my senators ,Mike Enzi and John Barrasso tomorrow morning. I'm also going to send a copy to my state senators and state reps.

JT

JTWY

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
JT, This is an old video so some people may seem less excited about it because it has been around for awhile.

I'm sorry VAopencarry,

But I was offended by this remark: We kicked there butts twice and saved it twice. There on there own now."

I have good friends who live in Reading England and their son has been fighting side by side with American's on the battle fields of both Iraq and Afghanistan. The Brits are America's ally and they deserve more respect than that.

Thatsort ofcomment is nothing more than living in the past, and when you live in the past you have a dim future.

I've found that most Brits are good people once you get to know them ( same goes for most Americans ) and I felt sorry for these poor people who were duped by their government into believing if they gave up their guns it would make their country safe. The British people are good, it's the government that is crooked. ( just like ours is in many cases )

This video may have been going around for a while, but it was the first time I'd seen it. So I am sure that there are many more people who haven't seen it as well, which is why I posted it.

I felt so strongly about this video that I sent an e-mail along with the video to all my Legislators, Senators and Reps and I would encourage everyone to do the same so that this sort of thing never happens in America.

Respectfully

JT

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

JTWY I could care less if your offended by my remarks. If you feel that bad for them then go over there and fight for there rights. The people of England voted in these people who took there guns. Just like how most gun owners (probably you included) here sat on there hands while gun grabbers get elected. It takes more then E-mails to stand up for gun rights. Obama wouldn't have got elected without some gun owners voting for him.

JTWY

imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
JTWY I could care less if your offended by my remarks. If you feel that bad for them then go over there and fight for there rights. The people of England voted in these people who took there guns. Just like how most gun owners (probably you included) here sat on there hands while gun grabbers get elected. It takes more then E-mails to stand up for gun rights. Obama wouldn't have got elected without some gun owners voting for him.

Grow up!!

I never once voted for any gun grabbers and I didn't vote for Obama, you don't even know me and I have no idea how you can judge me from a couple e-mails.

You sound like a little punk who thinks he tuff because he carries a gun ( Glen Glocker, what a laugh, why not Black Bart or the Long Ranger LOL ) . I came here for some mature discussion on guns and gun related topic and instead I run into little children like you.

I'm outta here.

JT

KansasMustang

imported post

CHILDREN, don't make me stop this car! Seriously, we must all stand together or surely we will hang seperately. Now where did I read that? I'ts a terrible thing that the British gave up their arms so easily. Now Crime runs rampant in their streets. My Grandfather on my Fathers side came from Cornwall, and I think he's doing flips in his grave. He went to fight WW1 through Canada because us Yanks weren't going in fast enough to help his Brethren. NOW, we are faced with the same beginnings of the same situations that face the British people. Let US stand together, enough bickering and name calling.
Keep your powder dry!

KansasMustang

imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
Actually us yanks going over there probably help lead to WWII.
Actually, if you studied your history, it was the "Treaty of Versailles" and the Depression that caused WW2. The Brits and French thought that by ensuring the Germans could not rebuild their army that they could keep peace. But that's another history lesson, and i'm not a professor, so I'll let you maintain your own thoughts.
Back on topic; guess they'll have to bring out their pitchforks and overrun the country and break into the Army and police Armories. Won't be the first time in history that has happened either.

RLCbushpilot

imported post

Here's the letter I wrote my congresswoman. Feel free to copy and paste as you see fit.

Dear Congresswoman DeGette,
As a registered voter in the 1st Congressional district of Colorado I strongly urge you to support the constitutional rights of gun owners everywhere by voting against any restrictive gun control issues that may come before the House. I believe strongly in all of the rights that are guaranteed to the people of the United States by the US Constitution. The right to keep and bear arms is one of the most important rights available to the citizens of this country. It enables the citizens not only to protect themselves from violence directed at them but also acts as a control against corrupt government. There is no reason that a government of the people and by the people should be afraid of an armed populace. Gun owners in America are some of the most law abiding and responsible people in the country. If guns are taken away from responsible owners then only criminals will have access to them, as has happened in Britain. Please view the video at this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTq2NEUlhDE I am afraid that what happened in Britain could happen in the US. I believe that we should learn from the mistakes of others so that we are not destined to repeat them. Thank you for your time.