Thread: Bullitt County Ky

Post imported post

Is Bullitt County a good place to open carry.Would you think there will be problems.As far as the police.

Post imported post

They're used to the Knob Creek group and I doubt there will be much problen during the shoots.

Now during the times of off shoots, I doubt ther will be much trouble at that time either. I carry open there quite a bit.

Post imported post

I've been here two months and haven't OC'ed yet except at Knob Creek. Gonna have to try it pretty soon. Honestly though most of my time has been either looking for a job or getting my 'move-in' chores squared away...insurance agents, courthouse etc etc. I don't think the State Farm agent would take too kindly to me strolling in to his office with my Sig 220 on the hip.:?

Post imported post

chris in va wrote:
    I don't think the State Farm agent would take too kindly to me strolling in to his office with my Sig 220 on the hip.:?
    Why? What's the big deal? I've walked into our KY insurance agent's office OC. And if he had objected, well, he isn't the only agent in town.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

deepdiver has hit on a point we should allconsider....$$$$$

I carry to any doctor appointment and had one doc get kinda upset until I asked if she wanted me to have her tests or find someone else.

She examined me and told me to come back in three months. I said before I do, how do you feel about my pistol? She said Oh, it's OK now.....I know you're Ok!

It'$ money lot$ of time$.

Post imported post

Perhaps. I still have the VA mindset, things were somewhat of a grey area in that state, especially in NOVA.

I should just OC all day and see what happens.