• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bullitt County Ky

TheMrMitch

imported post

They're used to the Knob Creek group and I doubt there will be much problen during the shoots.

Now during the times of off shoots, I doubt ther will be much trouble at that time either. I carry open there quite a bit.:dude:

chris in va

imported post

I've been here two months and haven't OC'ed yet except at Knob Creek. Gonna have to try it pretty soon. Honestly though most of my time has been either looking for a job or getting my 'move-in' chores squared away...insurance agents, courthouse etc etc. I don't think the State Farm agent would take too kindly to me strolling in to his office with my Sig 220 on the hip.:?

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

chris in va wrote:
I don't think the State Farm agent would take too kindly to me strolling in to his office with my Sig 220 on the hip.:?
Why? What's the big deal? I've walked into our KY insurance agent's office OC. And if he had objected, well, he isn't the only agent in town.

TheMrMitch

imported post

deepdiver has hit on a point we should allconsider....$$$$$

I carry to any doctor appointment and had one doc get kinda upset until I asked if she wanted me to have her tests or find someone else.

She examined me and told me to come back in three months. I said before I do, how do you feel about my pistol? She said Oh, it's OK now.....I know you're Ok!

It'$ money lot$ of time$.

chris in va

imported post

Perhaps. I still have the VA mindset, things were somewhat of a grey area in that state, especially in NOVA.

I should just OC all day and see what happens.