Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women--BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!--and Guns

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Lets hope Rscottie's wife doesn't walk by while he's watching the video.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Lets hope Rscottie's wife doesn't walk by while he's watching the video.

LOL

That's nothing. Check out the issue of Maxim with the girls from the IDF.

Borderline NWS: http://www.maxim.com/girls_of_maxim/...1296&ind=0

Post imported post

VERY cool!!

I was once a 17 year old female in the US Army. That video brought back a lot of memories - especially with the choice of soundtrack. Thanks!!

My job was never what theirs is.

Respect.

Post imported post

"Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Post imported post

Citizen wrote: I was waiting to see one that looked like she'd been beat with the ugly stick but I was rather impressed!! Nice!
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
    -John W. Creasy (Man on Fire)

Post imported post

SFCRetired wrote:
    Brought back memories of all the lovely young ladies who were in my units and especially the ones who were in my platoon. They were soldiers and, in many cases, far better ones than some of their male counterparts (Yeah, I know I have to hand in my male club membership card for that one).

Seriously, I heard far less complaints out of those young women when we had to work long hours, were cold, wet, tired, and hungry than I heard from the men.

Pamiam, thank you for your service. Forty-eight years ago, I was a scared seventeen year old male in the Army.
    Thank you!

I was often confused, but I was never scared. I don't feel I deserve your thanks, but thank you anyway.

I was in the fortunate circumstance of being on the backside of the cold war, and there was nothing but peace during my servitude. That's why I never speak up when vets are asked to raise their hand. My hand isn't worthy of recognition, but it is raised in respect to those who did fight the good fight at every opportunity. I may not have been in battle, but I did learn what it means.

Respect and Gratitude. Always.

And speaking as a female who served in an air cav unit with a ratio of of 5 women to 78 guys, I know where you're coming from on the stoicism, and I REALLY appreciate your comment - more than you'll ever know. That was our personal "battle", and thank you so much for the recognition.

Post imported post

Pam,
    I does not matter if you saw battle or were working somewhere in the shadows... The point is that you served, and therefore deserving of thanks and recognition!
    ALL of our service men and women have played, and continue to play a very important role for our country! Thanks and Respect to ALL of them! (including you Pam...)

I ask you, who is more important, the Doctor, or the Bricklayer who gave the doctor a place to practice?

Post imported post

40s&wfan wrote:
    Citizen wrote: I was waiting to see one that looked like she'd been beat with the ugly stick but I was rather impressed!! Nice!
    2 years before I joined up, I won a beauty pageant. Is that your measure of a soldier?

How about a little respect for the job?

Men like you make it really difficult for female enlistees. Knock it off already.

Post imported post

Oh, to get back on topic....

I know a handful of BEAUTIFUL women that can out shoot me! There is nothing sexier than a beautiful, confident woman, other than a beautiful confident woman with a gun!

Post imported post

Gator5713 wrote:

I know a handful of BEAUTIFUL women that can out shoot me! There is nothing sexier than a beautiful, confident woman, other than a beautiful confident woman with a gun!

Guys with a gun AND A BRAINCELL are sexy, too! :P

Post imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
    Pam,
    I does not matter if you saw battle or were working somewhere in the shadows... The point is that you served, and therefore deserving of thanks and recognition!
    ALL of our service men and women have played, and continue to play a very important role for our country! Thanks and Respect to ALL of them! (including you Pam...)

I ask you, who is more important, the Doctor, or the Bricklayer who gave the doctor a place to practice?
    That was a very cool post. Thank you so much.

Post imported post

Pamiam wrote:
    40s&wfan wrote:
    2 years before I joined up, I won a beauty pageant. Is that your measure of a soldier?

Men like you make it really difficult for female enlistees. Knock it off already.

Well first of all I thought all of the women in the video I was referring to were in the IDF, not the United States Military. I was in the army, dated a woman who had a chevron or two on me and was rather impressed by the women in my basic training platoon. I attended basic at Ft. Jackson SC. Even the female Drill Sergeant we had was worth a second (and third) look!!

I have the utmost respect for the women of the United States Armed Forces! I wasn't saying anything bad about our women, I was trying to find humor in those of another country. "Men like me..." well, I guess you'd have to know me before you judge me!!
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Pamiam wrote:
    Gator5713 wrote:

Well, that makes my day. I've got two brain cells.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Pamiam wrote:
    Gator5713 wrote:

You're half a braincell up on me!!

Post imported post

40s&wfan wrote:
    Pamiam wrote:
    40s&wfan wrote:

Well first of all I thought all of the women in the video I was referring to were in the IDF, not the United States Military. I was in the army, dated a woman who had a chevron or two on me and was rather impressed by the women in my basic training platoon. I attended basic at Ft. Jackson SC. Even the female Drill Sergeant we had was worth a second (and third) look!!

I have the utmost respect for the women of the United States Armed Forces! I wasn't saying anything bad about our women, I was trying to find humor in those of another country. "Men like me..." well, I guess you'd have to know me before you judge me!!
    That's hardly an open door to "get to know you". You offered your own judgment criteria up front, damn those first impressions. Your 2nd was no better. Pardon me if I'm neither flattered nor impressed. Perhaps you should work on your public persona a bit. Better yet, learn the meaning of respect.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Pamiam wrote:
    Gator5713 wrote:

Two! Awesome! Can you rub them together? :P

Post imported post

Pamiam wrote:
    That's hardly an open door to "get to know you". You offered your own judgment criteria up front, damn those first impressions. Your 2nd was no better. Pardon me if I'm neither flattered nor impressed. Perhaps you should work on your public persona a bit. Better yet, learn the meaning of respect.
    I figure I'm just going to be myself and if people don't like that then oh-well! I'm not going to change who I am for just one person! Sorry!! I'm not necessarily in the line of work where I need to worry about How to Win Friends and Influence People' to quote Stephen R. Covey. Please forgive me if I'm not worried about working on my public persona. Respect is earned, I realize and am not concerned if I don't have yours but you have to earn mine too! Again, sorry!

Post imported post

Pamiam wrote:
    Like him, I have two brain cells, but I can't rub them together. They're a couple of feet away from eachother most of the time.

HAHAH :what:

Post imported post

40s&wfan wrote:
    Pamiam wrote:
    I figure I'm just going to be myself and if people don't like that then oh-well! I'm not going to change who I am for just one person! Sorry!! I'm not necessarily in the line of work where I need to worry about How to Win Friends and Influence People' to quote Stephen R. Covey. Please forgive me if I'm not worried about working on my public persona. Respect is earned, I realize and am not concerned if I don't have yours but you have to earn mine too! Again, sorry!
    Whatever. Have it your way. If you're too self-involved to respect those women (who have certainly earned it), I have no respect for you. We should both be fine with that, then.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Pamiam wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    Pamiam wrote:
    Gator5713 wrote:

I won't answer thaton the first date. :P

Post imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
    Pamiam wrote:
    Like him, I have two brain cells, but I can't rub them together. They're a couple of feet away from eachother most of the time.

HAHAH :what:

Post imported post

Pamiam wrote:
    40s&wfan wrote:
    Pamiam wrote:
    Whatever. Have it your way. If you're too self-involved to respect those women (who have certainly earned it), I have no respect for you. We should both be fine with that, then.
    Who said I don't have any respect for them? I have the utmost respect for the women I served with and the one I was dating! Her MOS took her to a different part of the country than mine did so we went our separate ways. We're still very close friends and keep in touch but we've both went our own ways and are happy with the way things have turned out. I keep in touch with most of the women that I've served with along the years. I'm not self-involved (at least I don't think so), I'm just getting old enough to where change is next to impossible!

Again, I'm sorry if my opinion isn't the ideal one for a man to have but I'm not on a dating site right now so I'm not looking to meet my next spouse! I'm on here to share my opinion of open-carrying with others of the same mindset. I think we can both agree on our support of second-amendment rights and other subjects along those lines, otherwise we wouldn't be on this site! I'm sorry if I've offended you and upset you! Let's just say we can agree to disagree on this one subject and hopefully later on in the future we might be able to find some common-ground on other more pertinent issues!

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Pamiam wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    Pamiam wrote:
    Gator5713 wrote:

I won't answer thaton the first date. :P

Good answer!!

Post imported post

40s&wfan wrote:
    I'm sorry if my opinion isn't the ideal one for a man to have but I'm not on a dating site right now
    Coincidentially, neither am I.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast