• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Preserve, Protect, and Defend.

ecgoin

imported post

Preserve, Protect, and Defend. This is the oath/affirmation. Send a letter, e-mail, fax, phone call to that affect to all that have the power to do so. If we don't do this, who will? We aren't talking about the piece of paper, this is about the letter and spirit of our Constitution. Our fore fathers gave their all for this document, and we must give all we have for this. Preserve, Protect, and Defend.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ecgoin wrote:
Preserve, Protect, and Defend. This is the oath/affirmation. Send a letter, e-mail, fax, phone call to that affect to all that have the power to do so. If we don't do this, who will? We aren't talking about the piece of paper, this is about the letter and spirit of our Constitution. Our fore fathers gave their all for this document, and we must give all we have for this. Preserve, Protect, and Defend.

Shhhhhhh!!

It gives us the breach-of-trust cause to accuse them of treason.

Hey, if they can re-write the Constitution, there should be no problem with me re-writing...uh...slightly modifying the definition of treason.

Article III, Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court. (emphasis mine)

Well, upon reading the definition again, maybe I'm not so far off base.

No, I'm not trying to subvert the OP's message. Start sending.