• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

getting cpl back

broc

imported post

My cpl was suspended because of a ppo, the ppo is expired. How do i get it back?

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

Call this guy:

Steven Dulan
Toll Free: 1-888-737-6010
Phone: 517-333-7132
Fax: 517-333-1691
info@stevenwdulan.com
1750 East Grand River Avenue, Suite 101
East Lansing, MI 48823
Contact us today for a free 30 minute consultation.

Or this guy:

Jim Simmons
Law Offices of James T. Simmons, P.C.
45700 Village Boulevard
Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315
(586) 566-1900
(586) 532-4110 fax
jtsimmons@jtsimmons.com

free 30 minute consultation

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
imported post

dougwg gave excellent resources above. I personally would contact the clerk's office in your county and ask what you need to do, then if they didn't know or gave me an answer I didn't like, I would contact one of the lawyers listed.

DanM

imported post

dougwg wrote:
Free phone call, I'd call Jim or Steven first.
But if Jim and Steven are good lawyers, which I assume they are, then they will say the same thing DrTodd said. So, I would go with DrTodd's advice and not waste a step.