• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC dinner Cranberry Pa. 22 FEBRUARY 2009

Farmer Troy

imported post

Actually . . . after finding out more info, I may have to pass . . . 19 BUCKS is a little steep for dinner for a poor farmer like me, and I don't like big crowds . . .

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-114/...uffet-cranberry-meet-n-greet-22-feb-09-a.html

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YINZ GUYS....

HERE'S THE PERTINATE INFORMATION

DYNASTY INTERNATIONAL BUFFET
20111 RT. 19
CRANBERRY TWP, PA 16066
PHONE: 724-772-8883
TIME: 6 O'CLOCK
DATE: 22 FEBRUARY 2009

BRING YOUR DATE, PRESENTS FOR ME (LOL), AND YOUR APPETITE!
smile.gif
IT'S GONNA BE FUN!

OK SO WE HAVE 78? PEOPLE ON THE ATTENDING LIST PLUS FAMILY.....HOLLY CRAP!

I HAVE BOOKED THE EMERALD ROOM AT THE BUFFET. IT'S UNDER MY NAME, OR PAFOA. MY NAME IS BRAD MARSHALL JUST IN CASE.
smile.gif

THE PRICE PER ADULT IS 18.90, AFTER TAX AND 15% GRATUITY, WHICH IS AUTOMATICALLY ADDED IN WITH THE ROOM. THE PRICE INCLUDES FOOD AND A BEVERAGE. BOTH ARE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. THE PRICE FOR CHILDREN IS VARYING BECAUSE THEY CHARGE BY AGE... I ASKED THE LADY HOW THIS IS WORKED OUT, BUT SHE SPOKE SOME CHINESE TO ME AND HUNG UP. HAHA! SO THERE IT IS. EVERYONE COME HUNGRY AND EXPECT TO PAY 19 DOLLARS PER ADULT.

The lady was really cool, cause i told her we would have a lot of people carrying guns and she said instead of cleaning the dishes we use she'll just let us take some target practice in the back after we're done eating! HAHA.

david.ross

imported post

D: They have decent food, I went to an OC meet there in July of last year. *rool* The local establishments where I live in Alaska only make deep fried dough and frozen center egg rolls.

Mtn Jack

imported post

Farmer troy i ate a plate for you and the Roo, i am still feeling it if you know what i mean. Had a large group 69 i think,met some really cool people (yea right). We had fun, and pictures are postedover at pafoa. I am the real good looking one in the second pic with out a gun Ha Ha. See you next time i hope. Mtn Jack