Thread: Carrying from MO To KS

Post imported post

I live in Missourianddrive into Kansas dailyand i want to be positive onthe laws oftraveling witha handgun from Missouri to Kansas? I keep it in my truck and unloaded while in kansas, which as far as i know is legal. Thanks

Post imported post

Unless you know the OC laws of each municipality in KS (just like MO) I believe your safest bet iswhat you are doing. Otherwise you need a CC permit. Someone will like confirm with more facts on KS than I.

patriottruck wrote:
    I live in Missourianddrive into Kansas dailyand i want to be positive onthe laws oftraveling witha handgun from Missouri to Kansas? I keep it in my truck and unloaded while in kansas, which as far as i know is legal. Thanks

Post imported post

I appreciate it. I'm gonna keep doing what i'm doing for now, until i get some more info. Thanks

Post imported post

patriottruck wrote:
    I appreciate it. I'm gonna keep doing what i'm doing for now, until i get some more info. Thanks
    sorry, i know this is an old thread, but i just got off the phone with ks ccw department, state law, unless you have a ccw, is that the gun needs to be unloaded, and the ammo and gun seperated and in a case locked in trunk or another unreachable location.