• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama and Obiden

Crossfire Jedi

imported post

The new administration plans to:
  • reinstate and expand the federal Assault Weapons Ban
  • repeal the Tiahrt Amendment and allow anti-gun activists to sue gun dealers and manufacturers out of existence
  • mandate criminal background checks for ALL firearm transfers, including private transactions
  • force gun manufacturers to include unproven and astronomically expensive "child-safe" features on newly-manufactured firearms
SAD SAD SAD SAD

r6-rider

imported post

yes the end is near. hopefully it will be drawn out as long as possible though so i have time to stock up on my ARs:D

usdm419

imported post

Matter of fact, I think I'll write Obama a nice e-mail about how I'm going to use his stimulus check to buy an AK-47. He should love that.:lol:

me812

imported post

Crossfire Jedi wrote:
The new administration plans to:
  • reinstate and expand the federal Assault Weapons Ban
  • repeal the Tiahrt Amendment and allow anti-gun activists to sue gun dealers and manufacturers out of existence
  • mandate criminal background checks for ALL firearm transfers, including private transactions
  • force gun manufacturers to include unproven and astronomically expensive "child-safe" features on newly-manufactured firearms
SAD SAD SAD SAD
Obama is talking a good game on gun control in order to placate certain demographics, but the reality is that he doesn't have the votes in congress to do any of this stuff. The Democrats of the 103rd Congress are long gone and the current Democratic majority remembers well the electoral massacre of 1994. I wouldn't worry too much.

ca2az96

imported post

rolexbenz190e wrote:
Haha, my friend and I are going to a gun show tomorrow in the valley and he is going to buy an AK as well...

Well, I for one am incredibly disappointed at all of you for not enthusiastically wanting to line up and turn in your "Assault" Weapons. I would have thought that Obama's enlightening message of hope and change would have warmed your heart, instead of having all thosearchaic thoughts of that unfortunate 2nd amendment. After all, that amendment was written by evil Christian Men, who believed that Government was subordinate to the people. We simply cannot allow these dangerous ideas to go on any longer. We should replace the current 2nd amendment with one that reads,

"The right of the people to keep their arms, shall not be infringed; they shall also be permitted to keep their legs as well, as they will need all of the above to fully participate in Government Work Bridgades."

Good Day Comrades! :D