• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

To save this country? Do you Know any like this ?

conservative85

imported post

SIGfreed wrote:
He is a felon, any gun in his possession would be illegal.
Don't take this the wrong way but what does felon have to do with anything?
The 2nd does not say "the right of the people to keep and bear shall not be infringed...unless your a felon! Even if it did, the gun(not weapon) still would not be illegal. Guns cannot commit crimes!

If we all keep using these words, and phrases without consciousness, they will come true.

Example. Got is now the exception for gotten.
Same for normalcy (it's normality). Now weapon and arsenal are miss-used to the point they have become acceptable. A weapon can be anything, a pencil, closed fist, or even a Hammer. Arsenal is a building, not a large amount of weapons that a person is carrying around. Electrocution means you died, but i have seen it used in an article of a prominent paper to which the person lived.

SIGfreed

imported post

conservative85 wrote:
SIGfreed wrote:
He is a felon, any gun in his possession would be illegal.
Don't take this the wrong way but what does felon have to do with anything?
The 2nd does not say "the right of the people to keep and bear shall not be infringed...unless your a felon! Even if it did, the gun(not weapon) still would not be illegal. Guns cannot commit crimes!

If we all keep using these words, and phrases without consciousness, they will come true.

Example. Got is now the exception for gotten.
Same for normalcy (it's normality). Now weapon and arsenal are miss-used to the point they have become acceptable. A weapon can be anything, a pencil, closed fist, or even a Hammer. Arsenal is a building, not a large amount of weapons that a person is carrying around. Electrocution means you died, but i have seen it used in an article of a prominent paper to which the person lived.

It is a law, if you have a felony record you may not posses or have access to a firearm. I agree firearms can not commit crimes, but the fact isit was in a felons possession does make that particular firearm illegal.

conservative85

imported post

The law is unconstitutional... if you commit a crime, spend time in jail, pay your dues, and released into the public as a free man then you are entitled (right) to keep and bear arms (in Michigan the people have a right to keep and bear for self defense) . If you keep saying it is law then the ignorant masses will believe it. I am being sarcastic about the weapon but at the same time an inanimate object cannot be guilty of a crime. It is the person who is in violation of illegal possession of a firearm.