• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How deep is the paranoia on this board

How deep is the paranoia on this board

• Paranoia. What paranoia?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not too bad.

• Kinda bad.

• I have guns and these people scare me.

• What are you doing in my compound?

• Total voters

Legba

imported post

Well, I haven't started work on my command bunker yet, but I did a couple of sketches on a bar napkin...

-ljp

D94R

imported post

The claymores have arrived, and the moat is about done.

All in order to keep that pesky neighborhood cat out of my yard mind you.

Carnivore

imported post

Notice the reading mentioned (Thats something you read about happening in America, not here)

There ain't no changing the values of Obama, the only thing that'll keep us on a safe track is an impeachment of some sort!?!?!

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

We certainly have some sometimes vocal members who would fall into that category. But I think the question is worded too broadly to fairly answer. Proportional to the entire forum I don't think it is very deep. Within certain threads and with certain people, I think I would be well served to own stock in Reynold's Wrap.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh, I get it.

You're a rep for the pharmaceutical industry. Looking to make patient referrals are you?

:)

altajava

imported post

I'm not sure paranoia is the right term,disgruntled citizen might be more accurate.I would have responded sooner but the tinfoil bodysuit is a little combersome.

40s-and-wfan

imported post

altajava wrote:
I'm not sure paranoia is the right term,disgruntled citizen might be more accurate.I would have responded sooner but the tinfoil bodysuit is a little combersome.
Oh tinfoil, and I was wondering why I was getting strange looks in my saran-wrap bodysuit! And I was wondering why 'they' were still able to read my thoughts! No-one told me I was supposed to wear clothes under the bodysuit too!!