• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry

Kimber80

imported post

Dropped the truck off for rotate, balance, and oil change at the Tire Kingdom in Metairie. Had to go get my bag and gun out of the truck before I handed over my keys. Walked back in with my gun on my belt. Manager/and or employees did not say a word or really stare at my gun. Called my brother for ride to pick me up. Employee told me there was a waiting room. Walked back to the waiting room and 2 ladies were in there as well. I sat down, opened by bag pulled out my book and started studying till my brother called to tell me he was outside. The 2 ladies did not say a word nor did they walk out. I was just minding my own business. I have been reading the forum for a while, but this is my first post and first time I open carried. I would love to eventually participate in the meetups but right now I am studying hard soI can further secure my future.;)