• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

minimum age to OC

kibbles1n0bits

imported post

Thanks... i asked her what kind of gun she wanted thinking she would want a compact 380, and well nope... she wants a full size 1911... she has shot my 45 and handled it like it was no problem... and let me tell you, she can shoot... she had a 2" group at 50 yrds with a .223

icex

imported post

Hi,

So the way I see it is I can openly carry a pistol at the age of 18? I'm 18 right now and I do alot of motorcycle riding and I go to some bad sections of town sometimes and it realy worries me at times. Does this also mean the pistol can be loaded while being openly carried?

Thanks.

ADulay

imported post

icex wrote:
Hi,
Does this also mean the pistol can be loaded while being openly carried?

Thanks.

An unloaded gun is a rock. :cool:

However, with that said, I do have a friend who travels with a concealed weapon, but it is unloaded.

I don't get it.

AD