• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Lunch/Dinner March 28-Lancaster

shefearsnothing

imported post

Hey everyone. I just wanted to extend an invite to an event I am putting together for March. We had one of these in November and it went REALLY well! (2 soccer teams even showed up while we were there and no one left screaming!) There are some reviews from PAFOA members over on that forum as far as the food and I'll post a link to the website so you can check out the menu. This is without a doubt the BEST pizza I have EVER had!!!!

This is for Saturday March 28th from noon-5ish.

Venice Pizza & Pasta
3079 Columbia Ave
Lancaster, Pa 17603

http://www.venicepizzaandpasta.com/

It would be great to meet anyone who can attend. :cool:

tdyoung58

imported post

You ain't gona be dancing on the tables again are ya :celebrate

Me and "A" are planning on going

shefearsnothing

imported post

tdyoung58 wrote:
You ain't gona be dancing on the tables again are ya :celebrate

Me and "A" are planning on going

With 24 definitely coming and 7 tentatives at this point I guess we'll just have to take a vote about the dancing. :D Seriously, this is a FAMILY event. It IS sort of a birthday celebration though since my b-day is 3 days before.... :celebrate

YllwFvr

imported post

If I have a pistol by the time Ill try to be there, take off work if I have to. Dress code? Im a dress down kinda guy want to make sure :D

shefearsnothing

imported post

No dress code. I mean, if you WANT to wear a dress, that's up to you... LOL! Really, it's a casual kind of deal. (there is a guy who says he's going to jump out of a cake wearing nothing but pasties and his pistol OC but...I dunno if I believe him! :shock:):lol:

tdyoung58

imported post

YllwFvr wrote:
If I have a pistol by the time Ill try to be there, take off work if I have to. Dress code? Im a dress down kinda guy want to make sure :D
You'll be fine, any day off is a dress down day for me, especially if there might be a food fight. Even if you haven't bought one by then come and get to know people anyways. Nobody will care, might even find someone with a good deal on something for sale.
LOL, I like dresses when their down too.... :celebrate

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Trust me our Pa. brothers and sisters really know how to throw a party.

Will be good to see them again - think of the stories we'll have to share.

Calender marked!

Yata hey

shefearsnothing

imported post

Grapeshot I am REALLY looking forward to meeting you after all the awesome posts you've made. :celebrate

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

shefearsnothing wrote:
Grapeshot I am REALLY looking forward to meeting you after all the awesome posts you've made. :celebrate
Any reputation that I may have except for being decidedly stubborn is probably ill conceived. You on the other hand have earned our profound respect. It is I that look forward to meeting you.

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot has mentioned this get-together to me, with the view of making mechauffeurhim and DoubleTap. He says he enjoys taking naps on road trips more when someone else is behind the wheel.

What he does not know is that I'm usually napping as well. Isn't that why they invented cruise control?;)

Anyhow, I'm thinking I'll join the list of birthday folks showing up.

stay safe.

skidmark

shefearsnothing

imported post

skidmark, I'll add you to the list of attendees. There is a list over at pafoa. Looking at over 30 definites plus some friends and family with those folks and there are still some who are tentative depending on their schedules. It should be a really good time. :celebrate

tdyoung58

imported post

You still have friends? after all the tax burden your causing us LebCo. residents.... :celebrate

shefearsnothing

imported post

Ummm...I meant friends and family of those who are on the attendees list. PAY ATTENTION! (you miss these little details when you're busy picking on me!)

JONES FOR JANITOR! :monkey

YllwFvr

imported post

spencer280 wrote:
i will plan on coming if i can. it would be me my wife +3 kids

that seems like a long drive! hope you can come though :cool:

ETA: so how many do we have coming then? do we have a count?

shefearsnothing

imported post

You know it's official...DeLeo is running unopposed. So when he's named sheriff again, if anyone asks what I think my answer will be "well he didn't WIN anything and he didn't get RE-ELECTED. He is the sheriff by DEFAULT!" ;) I can't believe no one is running against him but...whatever. Maybe we should write YOUR name on the ballot Tom? The job pays 50K a year I hear.