• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Comp-Tac

eyesopened

imported post

I carry the MTAC and like with most IWB holsters, you'll have to get your pants at leastone size larger. Fortunately for me, wanting to carry IWB made me want to go to the gym. I was able to lose some weight and made enough room to carry comfortabley with the same pants.

I also have a CTAC and the MTAC wasn't noticeably thicker even though it has the leather backing.

Damiansar-15

imported post

I highly recommend comp-tac holsters. The University of Houston recently did a research project on Comp-tac and raved about the company's customer service and turn-around. The prices also seem to be a lot better when you compare quality. There are a lot of plastic taco makers out there that just assemble crap and sell it as custom kydex gear....

Damiansar-15

imported post

I actually like the old-school, shirt-tucker model they used to have. My shirt-tuckers are still holding up great, but might add a M-Tac to the mix.