• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin gun activists donate to Brad Krause's attorney's escrow account.

smithman

imported post

Partial re-post from the other thread

Thomas Jefferson:
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

When Brad wins WE ALL WIN. This is the best case of winning I have seen in a long time....his OWN property....no criminal record....minding his own business....the neighbor who called the police testified that he was not aware of anybody else who was disturbed....

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Parabellum wrote:
This is not what Brad wanted. He wanted the Patriots to keep an accounting of the funds. Stop trying to derail efforts made by the Patriots. Brad is a WI Patriot, and has been one long before myself. Your dislike of Gene is clouding your judgement. You are doing great harm to the credibility of the Patriots at a time when they are the ONLY organization helping Brad out. The WI Patriots are nothing more than a group of people, a mechanic, a scientist, a technician, a handgun trainer, a driver, an IT Specilist, and others individuals all with their own ideas of what should be the ultimate goal. Gene is but one voice, he is not the official leader and has been disagreed with many times and his ideas have been rejected as well on occasion. Brad was one of the individuals who disagreed with Gene when Gene and I had our "discussion". Brad and I both ask you, PLEASE STOP. The time to derail Gene is not yet at hand(in fact, now is the worst time to derail his efforts). And by the way, Gene was stopped from incorporating the WI Patriots into his oranization.
Do not abuse my Private Messages in box. I conduct no adversarial business 'in private' but only in the full light of public attention.

ETA much later: The moderator knows well that this is his site and that I do not quibble with his right and power to delete anything he wishes. You will have to convince me here in public of why I should delete a message from my inbox

I trusted and complied with the request, from this same gang of artful dodgers, for county resolution petitions and verified that the request was not made in good faith = FAIL. Tell me how this is different.

smithman

imported post

fepowered wrote:
What is the issue with the petitions???
There is no issue, the petitions went to every county in the state and at least one has passed the resolution. Doug just seems to be searching for anything to cling to his distrust of Gene and the Patriots.

Lammie

Campaign Veteran
imported post

People. "Can't we just get along"? Let me post Article I section 3 of the Wisconsin constitution. "Every person may speak freely. write and publish his sentiments on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of that right, and no laws shall be passed to restrain or abridge the liberty of speech or the press". Certainly Article I section 3 is as valuable and cherished as Article I section 25, is it not?

Whether we dislike someone or something, or disagree with specific tactics those feelings must give way to our common cause. Only when there is free discussion and open opinions and when "all the cards are on the table" can a proper solution to any problem be found.

"United we stand. Divided we fall".

Doug Huffman

Banned
imported post

smithman wrote:
Doug just seems to be searching for anything to cling to his distrust of Gene and the Patriots.
Yes, just as I cling to my guns and Bible. Prejudice and bigotry are born of experience and not easily let go and certainly not from honeyed words.

I will give $25 to Brad Krause's attorney of record's escrow account to help with Brad's legal expenses. I will not risk this being hijacked as was .a previous appeal.
Such a simple demand.

wrightme

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
smithman wrote:
Doug just seems to be searching for anything to cling to his distrust of Gene and the Patriots.
Yes, just as I cling to my guns and Bible. Prejudice and bigotry are born of experience and not easily let go and certainly not from honeyed words.

I will give $25 to Brad Krause's attorney of record's escrow account to help with Brad's legal expenses. I will not risk this being hijacked as was .a previous appeal.
Such a simple demand.
You are being an ass. It really isn't effective at accomplishing anything except highlighting that fact.

Doug Huffman

Banned
imported post

Pointman wrote:
Since only one signature from Washington Island was submitted (his), he apparently betrayed anyone who trusted him to submit their signature and shredded their efforts.
Neither I nor my County Supervisor neighbor know that or the number from Door County. Provide a publicly accessible URL citation or be further known a liar.

Further, I met with each of my signatories and apologized while explaining the situation.

Doug Huffman

Banned
imported post

But that does inspire a good idea; a Open Records/FOIA demand for all correspondence containing the words or reasonably relating to the topic of 'gun', 'guns', 'firearm', 'firearms', Wisconsin Constitution Article I Section 25 or COTUS BoR 2A.

Despite the acrimony, thanks for the good idea.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Neither I nor my County Supervisor neighbor know that or the number from Door County. Provide a publicly accessible URL citation or be further known a liar.

Further, I met with each of my signatories and apologized while explaining the situation.
What piece of this puzzle am I missing? If all of the signatures were initially on a single form, why could they not be submitted together??? Why would you have to appologize to them???

Lammie

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What the hell? Has this Wisconsin section of the forum deteriorated to the point that it is a "bash Doug Huffman" forum. He, as does any of us, has the right to his opinions and concerns. Let's get this forum back on track before Mike shuts it down.

FLR&@

imported post

Lammie wrote:
What the hell? Has this Wisconsin section of the forum deteriorated to the point that it is a "bash Doug Huffman" forum. He, as does any of us, has the right to his opinions and concerns. Let's get this forum back on track before Mike shuts it down.
DAM RIGHT Lammie. UNITED WE STAND DEVIDED WE FALL!!!! It is that simple..

ccwtrainer

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
I will give $25 to Brad Krause's attorney of record at his escrow account. Please post the same.

Believe nothing you read or hear without verifying it yourself unless it fits your preexisting worldview.

Add two or three zero's after the 5 and we'll be happy to jump through your hoops.

It would cost us more for the attorney to do the accounting than you are willing to donate, so if you can't send it to me like everyone else, just keep your money.