• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Call to Arms! San Diego Open Carry Outing on Feb 28!

pullnshoot25

imported post

Hey everyone, a few members and I over on Calguns.net have organized another San Diego Open Carry Outing and we want any willing and able Opencarry.org members to join us as well!

I have posted the invitation and details on my blog so click on the link below and I will see you there!

http://caopencarry.blogspot.com

CARRY ON!

-N8

SOneThreeCoupe

imported post

If my P226 gets back from Sig in time, I'll be there.

Heck, I might buy something else just so I can go. Something in 9mm. Time to sell some wheels...

I'm adding a stop at SoCal Guns to my Thursday schedule.